22

Mackenzie's POV//

I wake up to a tiny twinkle of light slipping through Ryan's curtains. His room was ice cold, like a freezer. I pull the covers up to my shoulders and snuggle up closer to Ryan's warm sleeping figure.

Ryan's hair was messy and rustled. His shirt was on the ground and his junk was covered by a pair of basketball shorts. His mouth was parted slightly and his eyes were peacefully sealed shut.

When i scoot closer to him, he moves slightly to. wrap his arm around my shoulders exerting more heat to my body.

I rest my head on his chest and lay there feeling his soft breathes under my head. After a short while Ryan starts to move and slowly wakes himself up.

He groans as his eyes meet the light.

"Good Morning" I mumble against his chest as he opens his eyes and tightens his hold on me

"Morning Babygirl" He groggily replies, My stomach flips from the pet name as  i feel the vibrato of his voice shake his chest.

"Did Ryder see us?" I ask as Ryan slowly sits up, releasing me from his grip.

"no, he was already asleep" He sighs standing up from the bed leaving me there missing his warmth.

"Why is it so cold in here?" I shiver pulling the covers tighter around me

"Sorry, i don't like heat" He explains throwing a shirt over his head.

"Hey can I use your phone to text my brother?" I ask sitting up myself. It's now that i notice that Ryan put me in one of his shirts, my bra was removed and i was wearing nothing under the shirt except for my underwear.

"Yeah it's right there, I'll be in the bathroom" He replies beginning to walk by the door.

I grab his phone and open it to the lock screen to reveal a picture of Him and I. It was from our second date. Rebecca took it.

Ryan was behind me with his arms tightly wrapped around my waist and i was pulling him down from above and placing a kiss on his lips.

"You put this as your lock screen?" I ask as Ryan is about to walk out the door

"It just reminds me of you" He winks before walking out to the bathroom.

I go to his contacts and type in my brothers number before texting him.

Me- Hey Mark

Marcus- Who dis?

Me- It's Mackenzie, im texting you from Ryan's phone

Marcus- Ok... what's up?

Me- I'm just telling you that i'm with him

Marcus- Ok, cool

Me- alright. bye

Marcus- bye

As i'm about to set his phone down, Ryan gets a text from someone.

Riley💍💦- Ryannnnnn. You still wanna hang out today??

Me- Hi, i'm Mackenzie, Ryan's GIRLFRIEND. Please get out of my mans Messages

Riley💍💦- Oh my god, i am so sorry. I had no idea he had a girlfriend

Me- well he does

Riley💍💦- damn. When did you two start dating?

Me- about three weeks ago

Riley💍💦- We should be friends. I've known Ryan since birth. What's your number?

Me- 697-298-4716

Riley💍💦- Cool. I'll text you. Toodles✌️

"Who you texting?" Ryan asks as he walks back into the room.

He was once again shirtless. A towel wrapped loosely around his waist, showing his V-line and happy trail. He had tiny water droplets covering his chest. They glimmered in the light making him look 10 times hotter.

"Uh, no one" I stutter, struggling to break my eyes from his chest

"Like what you see?" Ryan asks winking at me and walking towards me seductively.

I nod my head slowly as he stands over me. Ryan leans down and kisses me before pushing me down onto the bed. He hovers himself over my body and starts kissing my neck.

"What about Ryder?" I pant, feeling myself dampen as Ryan bites down on the skin of my collarbone

"Let him hear us, let him hear you scream my name"