Chapter 9

ROXY'S POV

"I choose Roxy."

And with that I nearly tripped on my own two feet; Harry had to steady me. His expression was mixed between happy, sad, confused, worried and relieved. Sam huffed before walking up to Harry and slapping him across the face.

"You'll regret this Harry Styles. I'll make sure of it." then she stomped out of the house.

I turned to Harry and inspected his face for any injuries. My face was incredibly close to his and I could feel his uneven breathing brush against my flushed cheeks.

"Are you okay?" I asked trying to ignore the butterflies in my stomach.

"I will be, once I finish what I started." He said with a cheeky grin.

"Wha-"

I was interrupted by his soft lips crashing onto mine and his arms wrapping around my waist. I froze at first but melted into the kiss with one hand on his chest and one on his shoulder. I parted my lips slightly deepening our first kiss and our tongues danced in our mouths. After about 3 minutes we parted breathless and our foreheads leant against each other; the huge grins never leaving our faces.

"Okay, I know I just came out of a relationship literally about five minutes ago but right now, I couldn't care less. I don't want to wait anymore. Would you like to be my girlfriend?"

I stood there speechless for a few seconds making him worried before replying. "Yes."

He squeezed me in a bone crushing hug before pressing his lips to mine once more. He broke it off and threw me onto his back scrambling down the steps and nearly tripping and falling a few times before barging into the living room with everyone else and spilling out the news.

"ATTENTION EVERYONE. ATTENTION." His voice bellowed out through the room with me still on his back. I wondered how he could keep my heavy self on his back for so long without collapsing under my weight. Everyone turned their heads to his direction with curious expressions waiting for him to explain the commotion. "Roxy and I are officially a couple."

The room erupted in cheers as I was pulled off of Harry's back and into hugs by various people that I didn't get to see because I was hassled onto the next person so quickly. By the end of all the congratulating I was dizzy and couldn't stand properly so I collapsed to the ground clutching my head.

Harry immediately hurried over to me. "Babe, you okay? What happened?"

I squeezed my eyes shut trying to control the spinning of the room. I sighed when it stopped and opened my eyes to meet Harry's very concerned ones. "Yeah, I'm fine. I guess my brain doesn't do spinning."

He sighed in relief chuckling before helping me off of the ground and onto his lap on the loveseat. I looked at the empty seat beside us then back at him. "You know, I'm pretty capable of sitting on a cushion."

He wrapped his arms around me. "But I want to hold you in my arms."

An "aww" escaped Nina's lips making her get hit by Gabbey repeatedly and scolded for 'ruining the moment'. I stifled a laugh at their bickering and leant my head into the crook of Harry's neck.

"Who wants to watch a movie?" Niall asked getting up and walking to the DVD shelf.

We all chorused "yes" instead of Louis who screamed "CARROTS" then turned to Liam and yelled in his ear "NO LIAM, I WILL NOT FILE YOUR TOE NAILS" making Liam blush profusely and deny he ever asked Louis to do such a thing while everyone was pretty much rolling over in laughter.

We decided on Monte Carlo and Niall slipped it in. The movie title came up and it was NOT Monte Carlo.

"NIALL! We decided on Monte Carlo not I Will Find You: Dead or Alive! I heard that movie is DISGUSTING. Change it!" I yelled at him trying to get up to change it but Harry decided different and basically made his arms like boulders so I couldn't squeeze myself through them. "Harrreeehhh." I whined still struggling against his grip.