Chapter 23

Chapter 23

ONE WEEK LATER

I hadn't talked to Harry since that morning. The feelings for him that I had tried so hard to let go of were coming back and I couldn't afford to let that happen. He hurt me twice. Not once, but twice. Doesn't that count for something?

I was currently on my way to set. It was the first day of shooting and I had all my lines memorized by heart, like I usually did for a movie. I was kind of worried about Harry. I mean, come on, the dude sucks at acting and he has a lead role for a huge movie. He must be so scared.

Stop it. Stop thinking about Harry. He'll get through this on his own. You will only talk to him when needed and you will stay away from him at every time possible. No Harry = No trouble.

I pulled into the reserved parking space and turned off my black Ford Escape. I grabbed my white handbag and slid my raybans on before readjusting my green beanie and exiting the car. I made my way inside the business building where all the props and stages were held for filming. I waved at a few fans that were crowded outside in groups. Okay, maybe a few was an understatement. There were a couple hundred there.

I stopped to sign a few autographs for people who asked and take pictures. "Hey, Roxy! You look so pretty today!" a fan complimented me.

I smiled at her and gave her a hug. "Thanks, love." I said into her strawberry scented hair.

We parted just as another car pulled into the reserved parking space next to mine. Harry exited the Range Rover wearing his signature white v neck and black jeans that were hanging loosely on his hips. A smile spread across his face when he saw me while I just bit my lip. I needed to escape.

I signed one more before fleeing into the building, sighing in relief once I was out of sight. I kept walking in my black platform heels towards the large transparent doors where everything was held. I was wearing black skinny jeans and white tank top with a black leather jacket. My hair fell in curls down my back and my makeup was professionally done by Lola. Damien and Lola wanted to do my outfit of the day at my house to give my fans a little teaser which I fully agreed on.

"Roxy! My darling! There you are, fully dressed for the scene, I see." Paulo greeted me and I smiled back at him.

"Yup, you know Damien with his little teasers for the fans." I said while I let him pull me in the direction of my dressing room.

He opened the door to the small but quaint greyish-green room to be greeted by Simon sitting on the couch in the corner. He never comes to visit me on set. Something must be wrong. "Hey Uncle Si! Whatcha doin here?" I greeted him with a hug and sat down beside him. Paulo sat on the recliner across from us.

"Well, I have some... bad news to inform you on."

"Well, let's get to it. Lay it on me. I'm a big girl."

He chuckled before growing stern once again. "The movie isn't as popular as we'd hoped. Your fans are getting bored and we need this movie to be on top. That new movie by Katy Perry is outshining this one and we can't afford to let that happen."

"Okay, well... that's bad but-"

"There's only one solution to this, Roxy."

I took a deep breath. "Spit it out, Simon."

"Harry already knows... I told him when we were discussing the tour plans to fit with this movie. He understands-"

"Stop stalling, Uncle Si. Just tell me already!" I pleaded, my voice raising slightly.

He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. "You need to fake date Harry."

Wow, I swear this was longer :3 Heheh, sorry about that. 

So you guys wanted me to get them back together and some of you didn't.. so I did this. x) It's kinda a mix.. because they'll have to act like they're together but they aren't, you probably know the whole fake dating crap already. :P 

So a lot of you have been telling me I need to start a new story. And.. I did. x) It's called Another World and it's a Harry Styles Fan Fiction.. simply because I can't get enough of that guy ;) Haha xD

Hope you guys like this chapter! I'm going to dedicate this chappie to the person with the funniest comment. SO COMMENT IF YOU WANT A DEDICATION. Don't be a silent reader! I'll be replying. ;)

AND THE LAST CHAPTER REACHED 100+ COMMENTS! How awesome is that!? Wow. Thank you guys so much. That's just too amazing. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU. Keep on commenting. I'll reply! 

OH and another thing I like is when you guys have little conversations with each other in the comments. A couple of you did it and I was just like kajgaiodbgas that's freaking amazing. I love it when you guys share your opinions on what should happen. Put your input in! :D

Okay, I love you guys. Sorry for taking so long to update. I had a major case of writer's block. Go check out Another World and tell me what you think! Okay, love you guys! Bye now! <3 xxx