Chapter 29

Chapter 29

THREE MONTHS LATER

                "Don't... Don't go out with her."

                "But... why, Bridgit? You're the one that told me to ask her out in the first place. I don't understand."

                I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. In the blink of an eye, I had pressed my lips to his and he was kissing back. I pulled away and smiled. "Do you understand now?"

                A smile broke out on his face. "Crystal clear."

                "CUT!" Pablo shouted. Everyone erupted into cheers as Harry and I parted with wide smiles on our faces. I squealed with joy and wrapped my arms around Harry's neck, him picking me up and twirling me around. "I guess that's it, guys! It was great working with you all and I hope that we get to work together again sometime in the future, but for now, I'm giving everyone a free reservation for five at the five star restaurant, Krackers!" everyone cheered again and we were all handed our reservation slips. Pablo walked up to Harry and I with a broad smile. "Well, I can honestly say this was one of the best moves I've ever filmed."

                I cooed, tears brimming the edges of my eyes as I wrapped my arms around his torso. "I'll miss you, Pablo. This was the best movie I've ever worked on, so thank you."

                Harry embraced him in a 'man hug'. "I had a wonderful time, too. I'm happy this was my first movie and hopefully my last." He joked.

                "What are you talking about, boy? You were amazing! You can't stop now." He complimented my boyfriend as Harry slid an arm around my waist. "I hope to see great things for you two in the future." We all smiled at each other for a few more moments before Pablo sighed and clapped his hands together. "Well, I'm off to Hawaii for my eleven year anniversary with my hubby. Have fun making babies. I love you guys and we better keep in touch." He blew air kisses to us before strutting off to his office.

                I chuckled. "He most certainly isn't the straightest of the bunch."

                "You've got that right."

                "WE'RE HOME!" I announced walking into the house with Harry trailing behind me as I set my bag down on the foyer. Cheers erupted throughout the house before I was trampled on by my best girlfriends. I laughed, hugging them back.

                "How do you feel, Miss Mc' Kartney?"

                A cough erupted from my boyfriend and he subtly choked out "Ms. Styles" in between his coughing fit before winking at me and exiting the kitchen in search for his band mates. Eleanor raised an eyebrow as Nina squealed and Fatima and Danielle held hands and jumped around the room. I laughed, hiding a blush behind my hair as I turned towards the fridge to get out a tub of Ben & Jerry's ice cream. "I think it's time for a date with our boyfriends." I said winking at them and waving the tub in the air.

                They cheered and we headed off to the movie room where we would watch the chick flick of the night.

                The Vow was paused abruptly and the lights were turned on. I turned to see my friends in tears and Eleanor with a hand on the light switch, telling me she was the one to take the room away from darkness. I sighed and she ran to me, trampling me in a hug as we sobbed into each other's shirts. Danielle and Fatima soon joined us and Nina just sat on top of all of us, head in her hands.