Chapter 24

Chapter 24

"This is a joke right? You can't be serious." I exclaimed raising from my seat as the door opened.

"What can't be serious?" the Cheshire boy himself asked, his brow furrowing a bit.

"I told her about the fake dating thing and she isn't taking it well." Simon said running a hand over his face vigorously in stress.

"Oh... guys, could you give us a moment?" Harry asked Paulo and Simon who nodded and left the room, not before Paulo shot Harry a disapproving look which he pointedly ignored.

I sat back down and rested my head in my hands. The cushion next to me dipped down and a hand rubbed reassuring circles onto my back. I sighed heavily and turned to him to see him staring back at me. My heart did little flips in my chest as he smiled. I returned a weak one. Why wasn't I lashing out on him right now? Why was I never able to hold grudges on people? Why was everything going downwards?

"Simon's not going to change his mind, is he?" I asked him biting my lip.

He took my hand in his and gave it a reassuring squeeze. "I don't think so, babe." He said as he pulled me into his side. I knew I shouldn't have allowed him to be so close to me. I knew I should've put some distance between us. But at that moment, I couldn't care less about the standards I'd set for him. If he tried to kiss me at that moment, to be honest, I probably would've let him. My heart was too tired in trying to fight when I knew I felt most comfortable in his arms. Maybe this whole fake dating thing wouldn't be too bad?

We'd just finished working for the day and Simon told us we had to start getting out there as soon as possible with our fake relationship, so I had to drive my car back home with Harry following me. Then he would take me on a stroll at the neighbourhood park, where paparazzi were sure to follow us. I stood by my front door, not ready to open it yet as Harry tried to sooth my nerves.

I took a deep breath and opened my eyes, looking up into his electric green ones. "Okay, I'm ready."

"That's my girl."

"I'm not your girl." I snapped before swinging the door open and walking outside. Harry raced to catch up with me and slip a hand through mine as the flashes began.

"To them you are."

"Harry, with the amount of sweets your buying me, I'll grow two sizes larger by the end of the day." I stated as I munched on the flavoured ice.

He chuckled and wrapped an arm around my waist as we walked away from the snow cone vendor and ventured further on in the park, pulling me closer into his side. We could see the men with cameras failing at attempting to hide behind bushes, but we didn't make it obvious. We knew their plan. They always waited by themselves staying hidden while taking pictures until more of them came to swarm us with questions. I just hoped we could get back to my house before that happened.

"What are you thinking so hard about, babe?" Harry snapped me out of my thoughts.

"We have to get home soon. I have a feeling more are going to come at any moment." I muttered to him as I finished off my snow cone and threw it into the nearest trash can. "My feet are also starting to hurt. Walking around in high heels all day isn't the best therapy for them." I said as I grimaced. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a black van pull up a metre away from us and many men with cameras and mics step out. I cursed. "We're going to have to run and I'm in my- what are you doing?"

He bent down. "Jump on!" he exclaimed.

"What the hell!? Harry, no! We have to get going-"

"I'll run, you're light. Just hop on!"

I sighed and jumped onto his back. He swiftly stood up as he held my thighs to keep me up and I wrapped my arms around his neck. The number of flashes grew by the second as he ran, barely breaking a sweat. I was giggling like a school girl throughout the whole thing as I buried my head in the crook of his neck, inhaling the familiar vanilla scent.

We arrived at my house and ran inside, locking the door behind us and sighing heavily. I slid off of Harry's back and onto the cold tile of my kitchen floor. "Care for a swim?" I asked referring to the large pool I had outside.

"Already ahead of you." he said slipping his clothes off to reveal black swimming trunks. I looked at him like he had three heads making him chuckle. "You never know when you'll need 'em. Now come on! We have some swimming to do!" he said raising out of my house and into the pool. I shook my head and ran upstairs to my room to get dressed. I had a feeling tonight would be a good night. 

Not the best chapter.. but it's something right? I kinda rushed this because I'm going out of town tomorrow until Tuesday to this Beach House thing and I'm not sure if I'll have internet and if I do, I don't think I'd be able to use it. So really sorry about that! If I've disappeared from the face of the earth for the next few days, you know why. 

Go vote for The One That Got Away in @1DNommieAwards! It's under Best Harry Fanfic so all you have to do is comment saying 'The One That Got Away by @xSummerParadise' and you're good! So vote for TOTGA if you think it deserves to win! :D <3 

I'll be dedicating this chapter to it so you can just get it from there.

I have to go on the stupid tredmil now. D: Shoutout time! SHOUTOUT! Follow me on Twitter: @lizrox13 or @thatsmynutella. Instagram: thatsmynutella. Kik: thatsmynutella.

Yes, if you haven't noticed, I really like nutella.

And thats my nutella.

Heheh, sorry I had to. 

Okay, one more thing. While I'm gone, I want you guys to SPAM ME. Spam my message board, spam the comments of my stories, spam my inbox, spam my chat thingie, spam my kik, spam my twitter, spam my instagram, saying whatever the heck you want  to! Tell me what your favorite part of TOTGA is, tell me what color socks you're wearing today. I wanna know! I wanna get to know you guys better :3 Because I love you and stuff.

Okay, that's it for now. Ta-Ta my lovelies! I love you all! I gave you some Rarry action in this chapter, hope you enjoyed it. Okay, toodles my noodles! <3 xxx

If you actually read this whole thing, comment down below saying "Chocolate rainbows and marshmallow unicorns."