Chapter 25

Chapter 25

HARRY'S POV

She entered the hot tub and sat next to me in her jet black bikini, looking hotter than ever if I do say so myself. She'd obviously been working out because she'd seemed to have gotten smaller in the last two years, if that was even possible. I grew slightly concerned about that prospect but shook off the bad thoughts and decided to enjoy the moment.

"So, how'd you manage to score a fancy mansion like this in the last two years?" I started off as conversation but wanted to slap myself in the forehead after doing so. It was quite obvious, seeing as though she did earn a million dollars a week. Well, not really, but.. basically she just leaves me lost for words, okay? Who am I even talking to? Myself? That's it. I've gone mad.

"Well, with the money I earned from the movies I did, I'd managed to save just enough to afford my baby. It's not all that great though. I'd much rather a smaller house, considering I live alone and such, it gets pretty lonely here whenever I'm not working." She said with feet now pulled up to her chest as she closed her eyes contentedly at the heat the jets provided.

"So you don't like living here?"

"No, I definitely love living here. It's everything in a house that a girl could dream of, I just wish I had a.. a roommate, y'know?" she said with a slight yawn. I'd forgotten how warm water always seemed to make her sleepy.

I could hear the crickets off in the distance of the grass that was suddenly hard to point out since the sky had turned a navy blue color, specks of light eminent where stars took their places. The moon seemed brighter tonight, and it's light seemed to hit Roxy's face perfectly. The reflection of the moon's light reflected in her blue orbs as she studied the movement of the water.

Like a light bulb had turned on above my head, an idea came to mind. "Well, why don't you get a roommate?" I suggested, grinning that cheeky smile I knew she loved.

She smirked. "Yeah, and how do you suggest I do that, Haz?"

My heart seemed to always skip a beat when she called me that. She was the person who came up with that nickname, and it always seemed wrong hearing it sound from someone else's mouth, but when she said it, it sounded like music to my ears. "Maybe you could ask a friend?" I said moving slightly closer to her, trying to hint to her where I was getting at.

"Well, most of my friends have houses of their own so I don't think they'd be willing to move in here with me-"

"I'm talking about me, Roxy." I sighed and shook my head, still grinning at how oblivious she could be at times. Same old Roxy.

"What? But you don't even live-"

"I could stay in the guest room while shooting the movie! You won't be lonely anymore and if a bad guy breaks into the house, I'll be there to protect you. What do you say?" I asked slightly nudging her elbow, wiggling my eyebrows.

"I'm not sure if that would work, Harry. What would the press think? What-"

"It would just add to the whole fake relationship thing! Come on, why not?"

She sighed and ran a hand through her hair as she looked at me with tired eyes. "Okay, okay! Fine. You can move in with me."

ROXY'S POV

I awoke to the sweet aroma of pancakes wafting around my room. Blueberry and chocolate chip pancakes to be exact, my favourite. I slipped out of bed and down the stairs in my light pink baggie pyjama pants and white tank top. I entered the kitchen to be greeted by Harry and two plates of basically ten pancakes piled onto each. I stared incredulously at him which made him smile that cheeky grin of his.