Chapter 10

ONE WEEK LATER

"We're here!" Harry yelled as the car pulled to a stop. His hand hadn't left mine for the whole car ride making me smile. It seemed so unreal that I could call him mine now.

Everyone cheered and got out of the car. The boys had invited Gabey, Nina and I to their interview. This wasn't just any interview, though. This was the interview where Harry was going to tell the world that we were a couple. I realized everyone was already a few steps ahead of me so I quickened my pace and got in line with them still deep in thought.

I was full of mixed emotions. I felt happy that we didn't have to hide, but I felt scared at the same time. I was completely scared of all the hate I would get. The fans didn't even know I was his best friend, but now his girlfriend? And just a week after he broke it off with Sam? They were going to go ballistic. I knew they were going to send me death threats and insults. Why did I agree to him telling the world, you ask? I thought the fans needed to know. They have been there for Harry and the boys and always have their backs, so I felt bad making Harry keep this from them.

We entered the building and the boys were immediately pampered with makeup and wardrobe while we sat in their dressing room on twitter. I had about 50,000 followers since people recognized me in commercials I used to do for makeup brands and clothing lines two years ago. But ever since the day my parents and Harry left... I lost hope in myself. Gabey and Nina continuously tried to make me continue doing it but I always shot them down. They still try to talk me into it whenever they see auditions for a role in a movie or television show. They haven't done it for a while but I know the next time they pick up the newspaper and find something, they're going to start again.

Harry came back out wearing a white shirt with a navy blue blazer and white pants with a pair of black TOMS. His hair was professionally done instead of his usual messy style and I had to say, he looked pretty damn good.

When he noticed me staring he winked. I rolled my eyes and moved my index finger in a circle to gesture for him to twirl. He did so allowing me to see the 360 degrees view. "Lookin' good, curly."

He laughed putting his arms around my waist and pulling me closer to him with my hands on his chest. "Don't I always?"

I giggled before he placed his lips on mine. Our kiss was interrupted by Paul yelling at them that they had to be on the stage in 10 minutes and the knot that I had temporarily forgotten about tightened. My eyebrows scrunched up and I bit my lip before looking down at my shoes, not wanting Harry to see all the signs of my nerves.

Would you like a side of epic with that fail?

Harry knew me like the back of his hand. He could tell what I was thinking just by looking into my eyes. I had always liked that.

He lifted my chin to face him and smiled reassuringly. "Everything's going to be okay. They'll love you. I sure as heck know that I d-"

He stopped himself, realizing what was slipping out of his mouth. I decided to push on that. "You know that you what?"

"I-I..." he stuttered. He closed his eyes for a split second before saying it. "I know... that... I love you."

The smile on my face had probably never been wider. It was even wider than the bathroom incident a week ago, and that says a lot. He reflected my expression as I repeated his words. "And I know that I love you, too."

He squeezed me in a bone crushing hug and span me around on the spot which seemed about a million times before putting me back down and kissing me. Our make out session was interrupted by Liam who basically pulled us apart and dragged the frazzled Harry onto the stage where all of the boys were. I giggled at the smile that couldn't leave his face. It was like seeing a little boy at Christmas.

Suddenly, the question I had been dreading had finally come. "So, which ones of you are single and which ones of you are taken?" the interviewer asked.

"I'm single," Louis said raising his hand.

"Me too," Niall said also raising his hand.

"I'm taken." Zayn and Liam said at the same time making everyone laugh.

Everyone's attention turned to Harry now. He licked his lips before saying, "I'm taken."

The crowd gasped and an uproar began. The interviewer calmed the people down before turning her gaze back to Harry. "Well, this is new, I do believe. Would you like to share with us whom she is?"

"Yes... her name is Roxy Mc'Kartney. I've known her my whole life, but we just got together." I sighed because I knew the worst was over. Oh how I was so wrong. "She's here actually."

"She's here? Come on out Roxy!" the interviewer called searching the area I was standing for me but failing since she had no clue what I looked like.

Harry's eyes locked with mine and I could see he regretted saying my name the minute it left his mouth. He smiled apologetically at me while I hesitantly made my way onto the stage. He pulled me onto his lap and grinned his famous cheeky smile that flashed his dimples making my anger for him lessen a bit. That boy and his charms.

"Hello Roxy!" the interviewer greeted cheerfully.

"Hiya." I replied nervously.

"How long have you been together?"

"Only for a week now, actually." Harry answered.

"Really? That's not long at all! I would love to dig deeper into this but Rob is signalling it's time for commercials, so it was nice talking to you boys and Roxy!"

We all muttered good byes and left the stage. Once backstage I slapped Harry on the arm hard. He rubbed it and pouted. "What was that for?"

"For making me go on stage!"

"I'm sowwy." He said jutting out his bottom lip and batting his eyes adorably.

I groaned, giving in to his façade and kissed his pouting lip. He smiled and threw me over his shoulder. "Harry! What are you doing!?"

"I've wanted to do this for a while now." He commented before running out of the building to where the fans were going crazy. He stopped in front of the now ballistic since they were in the same atmosphere as The Harry Styles and chanted. "She's mine and I love her!" repeatedly until we reached the black car with tinted windows that had transported us here and threw me in the backseat very ungracefully. I ended up with my head hanging off of the seat and my feet up in the air. I shuffled around in my spot until I was in the correct sitting position and scooted around for Harry and the others to come in.

Everyone was inside of the vehicle now. "WHOSE UP FOR SOME NANDOS!?" Louis screamed.

Niall kissed his cheek and chanted. "NANDO'S! NANDO'S!" until we agreed.

We arrived and got our seats, surprisingly without any paparazzi or fans interrupting. I looked around at my sisters, bestfriends and boyfriend and couldn't help but smile.

I really loved my life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Lizards

So this is basically a filler in chapter rathen than a good juicy one. I'm so sorry bout that. But next time it will be good :) Hope you guys enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

Bye now,

Love you guys <3 xx