|03|

3. Did someone say cheese?

 Did someone say cheese?

Blake Hunt. Where do I even get started about the topic of Blake Hunt? Well I guess you could go back a couple of years to where I knew him. Knew him before the transformation. The Blake Hunt I knew had slick back hair as if he was auditioning for a greaser movie. Giant round glasses covered half of his baby faced face. Bright blue braces lined the crooked teeth he called his smile. So how did he go from that to this. The new Blake Hunt. Wearing the varsity football jacket, has girls drooling over his freakishly good looks, and being the social king of East High. The only reasonable answer would be puberty did him good, but due to my wonderful imagination; I pictures he died and someone replaced him. Stealing his identity and stuff like that.

I finally got to my first period (history) which took forever because turns out they remodeled the whole school. History is now upstairs instead of the usual, in back of the school, place. I took my seat near the corner, keeping to myself, and examined the classroom. Sadly this is the one class which isn't AP or honors. Meaning I'm gonna be stuck with the average people here. After getting a good look of everyone, I've come to the decision that I am stuck with all the athletes and popular people. Jocks in other words.

And who's part of that group now? The one and only, Blake Hunt. Who came walking in with a killer like smile. He spotted me, flashed a smile while I sat there awkwardly watching him.

"Bro!" Another dude wearing the same football jacket yelled. Doing some type of weird handshake with Blake while he found an available desk.

"Dude. Tara is smokin hot this year." Some other dude with a buzz cut commented. Blake chuckled slightly.

Theo came bouncing in and the football players produced lots of hollers towards him. They're worse than the girls screaming when they saw their friends again.

I rested my head on my hand, zoning out all the yelling coming from the football players. Which is a lot harder than I imagine. Especially when the cheerleaders came walking in. Drawing everyone, including me, attention.

All eyes went on the the first girl who walked in as if she was the hottest thing in this room. She definitely was, or at least according to the football players. Who whistled and teased Blake as she walked in. Her ginger like hair was curled, bouncing in every step she took. The flawless light skin made me very jealous. It was like she never had a pimple in her life. Her green eyes glanced in my direction and a side smile appeared on her face before she walked over to where Blake was sitting. There was definitely something going on between them.

The next two girls almost looked identical to the first one. One had long blonde hair and bright green eyes that could pass of as gems. The second one had a short black hair that barely reached her shoulders and sky like blue eyes. Making me wish I had those eyes. They were beautiful. They took a seat next to the red haired girl sat behind Blake.