|27|

27. Epilogue

"Do you think it's too late to go back to high school and pretend college doesn't exist?" I asked Rebecca who decided to take on the task of helping me sort through everything I own and shove it into a suitcase

"College is great!" She said in excitement. "Honestly though, I wish I took a year break like you did after graduation."

"It was miserable. All of my friends were at school. Doing something productive with their lives while I sat and watched Netflix."

"Still sounds better than staying up late to finish a dress." She jokes.

I punched her in the shoulder, "fine you win."

"I can see the look of nervousness in your face." Rebecca decided to point out which made me more nervous.

"I'm not nervous!" I shout defensively.

She smiled. Mouthing the words nervous before going back to deciding which outfit screams Texas, which is where I decided on going since.

"Who's nervous?" I heard Blake chuckle from behind me.

Wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me into him. Kissing my cheek which still made my stomach twist and turns to this day.

"Julia." Rebecca smiles.

"Rebeca-" I cut myself. "I am not nervous."

"Freshmen of college nerves." Blake jokes, letting go of me and examining the disaster before us.

"Where's Theo?" Rebecca asked while folding the outfit she decided that screamed Texas and placed it neatly in the suitcase.

"Work," Blake replied instantly. "He'll be over later.

Rebecca smiled before looking back over at me. I forced myself to stop pacing because it was only gonna freak me even more out in the end.

"Have you compiled the list of things that can go wrong?" Rebecca joked.

"Oh, you bet I have." I smile. Both Rebecca and Blake chuckled at me. Even though I was very serious about the list.

What are some of the things that can go wrong on the first day of freshmen year in college?

Number one, your roommate stink. I've seen it in movies and it does not look pretty having two personalities clashing.

Number two, your roommate can stink, physically. I might have to show up in a hazard suit walking in on the first day. Gas masks and everything. Not a present thought.

Number three, you get stuck with a kid that does not know when to stop talking. I enjoy communication, but these people just take to a whole new level. Talking to you for hours on hours when you are trying to work.

Number five, the actual realization that you are an adult now and after four years of this, you officially have to defend yourself in this cruel world. Well, that's a little specific.

What could go wrong?

A lot of things, a lot of things can go wrong.

A/N: I can not believe that this story has finally come to a close

A/N: I can not believe that this story has finally come to a close. I would constantly find myself coming back here to write no matter the circumstances. THANK YOU GUYS! For taking the time to reading Julia Lee senior year of high school. All your comments, votes, and shares mean so much to me and I wouldn't be here without you. You guys are the best :)))

Probably should done its own chapter for the author note, but I decided that imma rebel against the norm.

Well imma end it here. Make sure you take your time to look at my other stories. Disclaimer: they may not be as good as this one since I wrote them 2 years ago.

Arandomhello out...