|13|

13. Cookie dough ice cream is so magical

"Come on, you have to go to the Winter formal

"Come on, you have to go to the Winter formal." Rebecca was almost begging at this point.

"I don't know. It wouldn't be the same without you. Besides me and Elliot are no longer a thing." I grin.

"Don't even say that retched name around me again," she glared.

Nodding in agreement. Anything to do with Elliot is out the nearest window and in a shredder. Preferably near a garbage dump.

"Theo kind if cute. Maybe he'll ask you," she smiles wide.

"Theo and I are just friends, besides I have a feeling you like him."

"I do not!" She yelled. Making me bust out into a laughing fit.

The sound of someone knocking on my door stopped my laughter in its tracks.

"Who's that?" Rebecca asked with a smile, raising her eyebrows.

"Hopefully no one semi-important." I grin. "I'll be back."

I rolled off my bed. Koda who was laying next to me, lifted her head to see what I saw doing. He then followed me towards my front door, sniffing the air.

"Who is it boy?" I asked right before opening the didn't door.

After he barked I opened the door. Not prepared at what was on the other side. I was definitely not prepared.

Shiny silver streamers hung up in the apartment hallway. Tiny stars decorated the floor, surrounded by tons of glitter. My eyes darted upwards to see Theo holding a giant, glitter filled, poster. He is definitely not the art type due to the fact it looked like a two year old got a him of the glitter and glue, but it did warm my heart slightly. I let my eyes scan the bolded black letters. Reading each word carefully.

You are the stars to my moon. The planets to my sun. Let's make this winter formal magical.

I wanted to cry, but I withheld. It was such a sweet and cute idea.

"Will you go to the dance with me?" Theo asked. By now I noticed he was wearing a nice, clean black suit and tie. Of course the tie matched the silver stars and streamers.

Hesitating a bit, I finally gave him my answer. "Of course."

You can't just reject someone who asked you to a dance. Unless your name is Tara and secretly the spawn of Satan. According to Theo anyways.

The sound of Blake cheering and a bouncy if glitter being thrown on me made me think on how we're gonna clean up this mess. Being the smart person I am, I bribed them.

"Are you guys hungry?" I smiled.

"Starving," Blake said instantly.

"It took a good forty-five minutes to set this up." Theo smiled.