Shadow

After we met us again, we went to our apartments.

I couldn't I realize, what happened.

Really.

My emotions are still going crazy.

I never saw Yoongi since the last 5 fucking years.

And now?

What the fuck.

We exchanged our phone numbers. Of course.

It's 10 am now and it's Saturday.

A perfect day.

And I have got a free day.

I still laid in bed, til I get a message.

From Yoongi.

>> Hey <<
>>Heyy. <<
>>What's up<<
>>I just woke up and lay in bed you?<<
>> I'm standing in front of your door, with breakfast for me and you.<< he said and my eyes widened.

I just wear a pink Pyjama.

I look like a 5 years old child.

Aish.

I opened the door and there was a Yoongi, who looked like a fucking handsome man.

"You look cute. I like it." He said and we make the table ready for our breakfast.

"Firstly, I have to say sorry, for everything I've done. I made you hopes, while I loved another girl. I should love you, not her. Maybe you know what she did. She just used me, to become famous. After she cheated on me with a few of guys, I couldn't live anymore. I lost everything. My heart. You. Her. Me." He said while he ate his rolls.

I just nodded, because he was right.

"And I'm here because I started a career as a rapper and tomorrow is my first audition. When they say "yes" to me, I'll stay here in New York and I'll be sponsored by a famous director." He explained and gosh. I'm proud.

"Wow, really? I'm proud of you. I never thought that you would be a rapper." I said and he grabbed my hand.

It's an unknown feeling, but I love it.

"What is about you? Tell me everything." He said and I closed my eyes for a second.

"After You went to Natalie at the prom, I went away. The school sent me my testimony at home and then I went away. My father didn't happy about it. He wanted me to own a firm, but nevermind. So I flew to New York and worked in a little cafe. With the money from my mom, I opened an own one and now. I'm here." I said.

"Do you have got a boyfriend?" He asked and I shocked.

"No, omg. No. Haha. I haven't got a boyfriend the last 5 years." I said and laughed.

He smiled.

"Then we should go out." He said.