you

After I told him what happened, we talked about everything.

But after awhile, I fell asleep and I think, he fell asleep, too.

The truth is, everyone is going to hurt you. You just got to find the ones worth suffering for.

And I think, he worth it.

He hurt me, but he changed.

Your name sounds like a prayer.

I once prayed while I still believed in warm hearts, soft lips and delicate smiles.

It's not just other people we need to forgive.

We also need to forgive ourselves.

For all the things we didn't do.

All the things we should have done.

And Maybe he never forgave me for leaving.

But forgive, even when they do not give their apology.

Even when they do not deserve it.

To grant your soul the freedom and peace it deserves, you must learn to forgive and let it all go.

I opened my eyes and I saw that Yoongi still slept.

He looked so cute when he slept.

"Don't stare at me." He said and I blushed.

"Yah, I didn't do that." I said and he laughed.

It was maybe 6 am and It was very cold.

Of course, we were outside.

"Everything okay?" he asked

"Do you have got another blanket for me? It's very cold here." I said and he shook his head.

"I didn't know, it would be so cold today." He said, but then he pulled me into his arms.

He was warm.

"Better?" He asked and I nodded.

Gosh, I missed this feeling so much.

we don't fall in love with soft smiles or bright eyes or a bank account with more numbers than our birthday.

And we don't fall in love because of extravagant outward expressions of infatuation;

we don't need a trail of rose petals or heart-shaped chocolates.

We fall in love because of the little things that no one even notices like when they wake up in the morning and checks on you first, instead of their phone.

Like when they make you coffee just how you like it and leave it to wait for you until you've woken up.

Like when they get you a copy of that book you once told them you can't wait to read, even though your room is already overflowing with books you haven't read yet.

Like when you come home and find your favorite flowers sitting on the kitchen table "just because"

Like when you once told them that you love flowers, but hate it when they die, and for your next anniversary, they got you a flower carved out of soap so it can live forever in your room.

Like when they post a picture of you on Instagram just because they want to talk about how lucky they are to have someone as beautiful as you.