start

I think I'm the happiest girl in the whole world.

I'm in a relationship with Yoongi.

"Should we go home?" He asked me and I nodded but at the next Moment, a Man stood behind the door from the Cafe.

"Who's that?" He asked and I didn't know.

Yoongi stood up and went to the door.

The door was locked, so he had to unlock it.

"It's clo-" Yoongi wanted to say, but the man hit Yoongi in the face.

"What the..." I wanted to say and went to Yoongi, but he stood up and hit the man back.

"PLEASE STOP" I screamed, but they didn't notice me.

The Man pushed Yoongi against a table and he fell on the head.

"YOONGI" I shouted, but the man hit me, so I fell on the floor.

I began to cry because everything went so fast.

I tried to identify the man, but he wears a black mask.

"DONT HIT MY GIRL." Yoongi shouted and hit the man with a chair. (A/N: I want to hit some guys with a chair too. Haha.)

But the Man grabbed a bottle and hit it on Yoongi's Head and he fainted.

"Such a bastard. AND YOU DONT CALL THE POLICE OR DO ANYTHING OR ILL KILL YOU AND YOUR LITTLE FRIEND." He shouted and grabbed all the money.

"Worthless bitch." He said and went away.

I was shocked and went to Yoongi, which laid on the floor and was bleeding.

"Yoongi...Please...Wake up.." I said and put his head on my lap.

I called 119 and began to cry.

The day started so good and ended so bad...

Someone who loves you wouldn't put themselves in a position to lose you.

But he saved my life.

He wanted to help me.

"Jennie..." He said quietly.

"Omg, Yoongi..." I said and stroked his cheek.

"I'm okay, believe me. I'm so proud of you...You saved yourself, too. You're strong. You did it.You survived. I'm proud of you." he said with a painful voice.

"Are you okay? I called 119...I was so scared...I...I can't anymore..." I said and He noticed, that situation was too much for me.

"Baby..I'm here...Don't cry. I'm here. I'm okay." He said and I know he wasn't, but in this moment, the paramedic came to him.

I explained the situation and they decided to drive him to the hospital.

Of course, I'll go with them.

"Mrs. Do you know who that was?" The Policeman asked me.

I remembered his last sentence and his voice.

"It was my Father."