Another

"My feelings for you were true. I've never been in love with anyone, not like that. You made me feel beautiful & I will cherish these moments forever. And after you left... I can't blame anyone but myself for the pain I feel. It was my fault. I should have fallen for you in the first place but how couldn't I resist your dark eyes and that playful smirk? Or those jaws that align so perfectly with your face? And instead of trying to forget you, all I do is write about you, letting you live forever in my work. All I did is imagine scenarios in my head where you're mine. I blame no one but myself for the pain that I am going through. I really love you and I never stopped." He added and I can't find words.

I'm so glad at this moment.

Sometimes it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I do not say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for.

My Mum said every time:" Sometimes love is just pain in a pretty dress."

But today, I'm sure, It isn't.

He looked sad because I didn't answer.

"Yoongi.." I said

"No, It's okay. I'm too late..."He said, but I just kissed him.

A kiss is a simply a kiss;  Lips touch, tongues meet,  and small nibbles allude
to something much more.

However, a kiss becomes more  beneath a blue sky, laid in the grass.

It becomes more when time seems to phase out and you realize
that for the last three minutes  your lips haven't even touched and  you've just been gently breathing into each other's hearts,  letting one another know how much this all means without ever having to break a word.

I like beginnings because they're so full of promise. The first page of a book, the first day of a job, the first time you buy yourself flowers, the first date with a new man, the first touch, the first kiss, the first kick of a good liquor, the first moment you hold your own baby. I like beginnings because I know there's always more to come.

I know, that wasn't our first kiss, but this kiss was filled with love.

I stopped the kiss to say something.

"You're my universe. Every time I see you I can see the stars in your eyes, the way galaxies seem to form whenever you look at me. I can see pure stardust in your smile, dazzling me even if I'm not the cause. Everything about you just takes my breath away. Even if we aren't meant to be, let's stay and pretend and be in our own universe while it lasts.I love you too, Yoongi..."

He smiled and kissed my forehead.

"Can you be my girl?" He asked and I nodded.

And I'm sure I'll never stop telling him how amazing he is, even if we disagree on certain things he'll always be my favourite person.

_________________________________________________________

In the next chapter, something bad will happen. Stay excited.