You

I told the whole Story about me and my father and the policeman wrote everything down.

While I sit next to Yoongi's Bed in the Hospital, I think about the incident.

It's sick, that my father did that.

I know it was him because it was his voice.

His sentence.

It's hard for me to trust men. It's hard for me to trust that they won't go, because if my own father couldn't love me, how could a boy?

My Dad didn't love me.

He just used me to get money or attention.

Yoongi was still sleeping and the doctor said, that he had just a concussion and he'll sleep here for a night.

"Hey.." He said and I came back to reality.

"Hey, how are you? Do you feel pain?" I asked and stroked a strand of hair from his face.

"Babe, I'm okay. I just have a headache. What about you? He hit you, too. This bastard...Did he hurt you? " He said and smiled.

" I feel so fucking empty. It makes me wonder if I'm still alive..." I said and I could cry because this situation with my father in the cafe broke my heart.

"What do you mean?" He asked and grabbed my hand.

"It was my father, Yoongi. He hit me and you. He stole my whole money. He hurt me again. It was my father. The man who should love me more than everything." I started crying and he pulled me on his chest.

"Psht...It's okay. I'm here. He won't hurt you again. I promise you. Because you're my girl now, and nobody hurt my everything. He's such a bastard." he said and stroked my back.

After I calmed down, I went to the hospital cafeteria to get some food and coffee, because I really need that now and Yoongi, too.

I bought some candies and 2 Coffees and went to his room.

I heard a voice.

I opened the door and I saw a young woman next to Yoongi, which sat with the back at me.

She had long brown hair and her voice was beautiful.

"Hey, come here." Yoongi said to me and I smiled.

Who was she?

"Jennie? This is Melina. Melina this is Jennie, my Girlfriend." He said and we shook hands.

"I heard so many things about you and Yoongi just talked about you every time. Nice to meet you. " She said

She wore glasses and had a wonderful smile.

"Oh cool, where do you now each other?" I asked, while I sat on Yoongi's bed and his laid around my waist. 

"Oh, um. He's my ex-boyfriend." She said and I was shocked.

She was prettier than me.

"Babe, Is everything okay?" He asked and I just nodded.

What the fuck is going on here?

I just sat on a chair and drink my coffee, while they talked.

She held his hand the whole time and fuck my life.

I'm jealous as fuck.

I get jealous as fuck when someone else has your attention.

Aish, I should stop it.

She's just his ex.

Okay, JUST.

Just is too much.

I'm so scared.

Scared that he'll get over me so fast.

That I am just a pass-by, a fling for him.

Even though he said I'm not.

That you'd prefer a girl who does look good in the morning when she just woke up,
without having to conceal the dark circles under her eyes.

That every moment with me would easily be replaced for moments with others.

That even though you say you love me, you don't do nearly as much as I do love you.

I only get jealous, because I love you and I don't want anyone else to have you.

She is better than me after all.

She's prettier and funnier.

Who wouldn't like her?

She's nicer and so much better for you than me.

I need you to stay, Yoongi.

"Oh, it's time to go for me. I'll come back." She said and give him a kiss on his cheek and hugged him.

*Flips table over*