lights.

*One week later*

Yoongi and I talked so much in the last week.

We Skyped and texted all the time and he was so happy.

But today, he'll come back.

He said, that I don't have to wait at the airport.

So I was waiting at home and made dinner for us.

You don't know, how excited I was.

I can't wait to see him again.

To kiss him again.

To feel him again.

To hug him again.

He didn't talk yesterday because he was busy.

I made Pizza for us.

Yes, like on our first date.

I heard, how someone opened the door and I ran to him.

It was Yoongi.

"Omg, I missed you so much." I said and wanted to kiss him, but he pulled me away for him.

"We should talk." he said and he was...different.

He went to the living room.

"Yoongi, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I have to tell you something. But I don't know how. I have no words. I am so fucking sorry." He said and I didn't understand him.

"Yoongi, just say it." I said and giggled.

"You should know, that I loved you and I still love you and I don't want to lose you. I need you in my life and I want to marry you someday and have babies with you. You're my future. You're everything. You changed me to hard. I'm so thankful. I have no words. You're the best person, I've ever met. And every minute that you're not by my side, I Felt empty every time. I just tell you this to show you how much I love you. You are my life, my heart, your tears are pain." He said and he began to cry.

"What are you saying?" I smiled, because I think, he'll ask me, whether I will marry him.

"I cheated on you." He said.