with

"Oh, Hi Jennie. " Melina said and came to me.

She hugged me, but I just looked at Yoongi and I guess, he was crying.

"Oh, uhm. I think I'll go now. We will talk later." She said and went away.

I went to the Couch, where Yoongi sat.

"Jennie..." He started and I sat down next to him.

"I didn't want to argue with you. Really. I was so overwhelmed with the whole Situation. I don't want to lose you. Can you forgive me? I am really sorry." He said and I saw: He was serious.

Love is an act of endless forgiveness.

Forgiveness is me giving up my right to hurt you for hurting me.

Forgiveness is the final act of love.

And I think Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future.

"Yeah. I'm sorry, too. You were here for me all the time and I just yelled at you. That was not fair." I said and he pulled me into a hug.

"I love you.." He said

"Why was Melina here?" I asked

"I called her because I was sad...She's my best friend and I needed her. I also have got my audition this evening." He said and I remembered.

"Oh, yes. I know. Can I go with you?" I asked and he nodded

"But first, I want to sit here with you and watch TV. I want to spend time with my everything." he said and I blushed.

It's so nice to know that somewhere out in this world, someone is loving me so.

"You will do your best. I believe in you. Now, let's go. " I said and Yoongi kissed me.

"Thank you.." he said and went to the hall.

I just waiting here till he'll come back.

It's his first audition and if they'll say "Yes", He become an Idol. But now yet.

It will be a hard way for him.

For us.

I feel at home when I'm with him.

And I'm so glad that I met him again.

I waited for Yoongi and hoped they'll say 'yes'.

Because this is his dream.

"Hey." Yoongi said while he was walking to me.

"Babe" I said and he looked sad.

"I'll fly to Sweden for a week because I'll meet my manager. They said yes." He said and I can't believe it.

He got it.

I ran to him and hugged him.

"I am so proud of you...So f*cking proud....I love you..." I said and began to cry.

"Omg, why are you crying. Yah, stop it." He said and smiled.

He was so happy.

He makes me happy.

All the time.