feel

*Throwback - 2 Years after Jennie left Korea*

Yoongi P.O.V

I still often think of her, but I have to accept that she won't come back.

So, I set my focus on my relationship with my girlfriend.

I met her in a Wine-Bar.

Yes.

You can go to a Wine-Bar to test good wine.

After our 4th Date, we came together and gosh.

She's such a beautiful girl.

"Babe~ I'm home~" She said with her cute voice.

"How was your day?" I asked, while she came to the couch and hugged me.

"Hard. I had got more than 4 lectures. And I have to design two dresses for next weeks. Ugh~" She said and cuddled up to me.

I played with her hair, while I answered her.

"Oh, Babygirl. It sounds Stressful. Do you need a massage?"

"Up to you." She said, but I know: That was a 'yes'.

I turned her on the back and began the massage.

"Ummm, that's good..." She said and honestly:

That turns me on.

Fuck my life.

"Do you know, that I love you?" She asked

"Of course"

And I remembered the day, where Jennie said that.

I think the worst part of holding the memories is not the pain. It's the loneliness of it.

Sure, I love my girlfriend, but I don't how, whether I still love Jennie, too.

But I have another opinion with Relationships.

Sure, I'm glad to have a relationship with her, but Relationships suck.

They're great until they're not and suddenly it's over and every bit of happiness is ripped from your life.

They say not to put your worth in the hands of other people but it's hard not to when they leave you with the words 'you're not good enough anymore' echoing in your head.

I remembered what my Mum said when I was younger.

"But please don't leave someone wondering what they have done wrong." She said. "Don't just walk away and make them feel that they will never be enough. As if they were just some pieces of paper fallen out of your notebook. As if they were just a flower you took out of your vase." She looked at me. With sadness in her eyes—with pain showing in the way she speaks. Then she continued, "Please. If you can avoid it, just please don't hurt people that way."

"Babe~ You're thoughts, right? Everything will get better. I'm here for you. I love you." my girlfriend said

"I love you too, Melina." I answered and kissed her.

_________
Special Guest: Melina a.k.a Vaenilla_Beans <3