did

"Yeah?" he said and I grabbed his hand.

"I was pregnant." I said and he was confused.

"W-What?" He asked and I began to explain it.

*Throwback*

2 Weeks have passed since I left Korea and went to New York.

And yes, I'm nervous, because I haven't got a plan.

And now, I'm sitting at the doctor.

Why?

Because I didn't get my period.

I don't think that I'm pregnant.

Maybe it's because of stress or something else.

"Ms.? It's your turn now. Please follow me." a Woman said and I nodded.

"Well, I have to say Congratulation." The Doctor said and I looked confused.

"Why?" I said.

"You're pregnant. You're in the second month." he said and I shook.

*back to the reality*

"And then? Omg, I'm so sorry. Why didn't you say something? I would be there for you, Jenn..." He said but I just shook my head.

"I lost the Baby." I said and I could cry.

It was a really bad time for me.

I cried every night.

At the first moment, I wasn't sure, whether I should become a mother, but after a week, I decided to get the baby.

"Why? What? Omg, Jennie. I don't know what I have to say now...I'm so sorry..." He said and I began to cry, because it was his baby, too.

"I sat in a Restaurant and I felt pain in my stomach. So I went to the toilet and I was bleeding. A Woman called 119 and at the hospital, they said that I lost my baby. They guessed it was because of stress and yeah. I felt so bad... I didn't eat and sleep anymore. I wanted to call you, because it was your baby, too. But... But I was scared. I was scared that you wouldn't care..." I said and he hugged me.

"Don't think so. Yes I know, I was an asshole. And a bastard. But I changed. And maybe you was right. Maybe It wouldn't interest me, but please believe me. I changed. I wanted to be a better person. A better person for you. Oh damn. I could hit me with a fucking chair now.  You can call me every time, okay? And I will be there for you." He said and stroked my back.

"I mess up our date...I'm sorry..." I said.

"No, you didn't." He said and kissed my forehead.