Chapter 10

Zac's POV

When I finally came to, I wasn't where I wanted to be. The last thing I remember was talking to Kaine and letting him know that I will never leave him. But guess what; I have no idea as to where I am nor what I am going to do to even get out of here. I have to- "Are you sure that he can't escape this place?" "Yes cousin, you have nothing to worry about. No one has ever escaped my confinements." "Yeah well, just be sure that he stays here. I don't want him to upset my plan to take over Mount Olympus and the Underworld. For that to happen he needs to stay here." Great, just what I need, a psycho mother-in-law hell bent to take over the world. I really need to get in touch with dad, because I know that he will be able to help me. "Dad, can you hear me? Dad, please I need your help?" "Zac, is that you? Where the hell are you?" "Not now dad, I need you to sort of get on a different frequency, I need to tell you what has been going on." I felt that Charon tried different signals and each time he tried someone tried to block it. It was on a totally old frequency and signal that he used and I somehow caught it. "Now, what is the problem that you asked me to do this?" "It's Kaine's mother, Aphrodite, she is the one behind this, please dad, you have to let Hades and Zeus know about this. I heard them talking a few minutes ago, they want me to stay here so that she can manipulate Kaine to do what she wants. Please dad, you have to trust me." "I do trust you son, I will talk to them but keep this link open. I am on my way there, if you can somehow keep that one one sided it would help with letting them know too." I did what my dad asked of me, I mean we have never really got over the fact that my stepdad is older than my father, but oh well. As long as those three can get her of my track and let me go I can go back to Kaine and explain everything to him.

It wasn't long before I heard that Charon, Hades and Zeus was in the same room. "Now what is this that you needed me down here brother?" "Well uncle I am sorry but your daughter is behind the disappearance of my stepson. He told me that he doesn't know where he is and he said that and I quote 'Are you sure that he can't escape this place?" "Yes cousin, you have nothing to worry about. No one has ever escaped my confinements." "Yeah well, just be sure that he stays here. I don't want him to upset my plan to take over Mount Olympus and the Underworld. For that to happen he needs to stay here' He asked me to get on a different frequency to talk to him, because he is not sure if she can hear him or not, so I went to an very old very forgotten frequency and I also asked him to keep it open so that we can also hear what they are saying." "Dad, they are moving close to me, I have to be quiet even in my thoughts right now. I have to pretend that I am still out. Just listen to what they are saying, they may give away a few things." I kept the mind link open with them and I pretended to be still out. It wasn't long before I heard the voices again. "I know that he will not be waking up soon, I made sure of that when I knocked him out in the spirit realm. He gave me lots of grieve. I didn't think that he would have been so strong, but given the fact that he is the son of Hades, it is no wonder. But as you can see he is still out cold, and he will stay like that till I want him to be different. Now will you please excuse me cousin I have to go and have a war somewhere and I would like to lock up everything." I heard their voices as they walked away from the place where I am. But I am just too afraid to even do something until I know for a fact that I am safe. "I know that you can hear me Zac, just play along for now. I am trying to make sure that she will not be here for long. Once I know that she is gone I will come for you and take you to where I know it is safe." "You do know that I don't really trust you. Nor do I really know who you are,.......wait, you are Ares, the god of war. What have you got to do with everything?" "Ares, you bring my son to me right now, if I have to come up there you know what will happen if I have to come and get one of my family member in the land of light." "Geez Charon, just relax. I will bring him to you asap. But with that little cousin of mine she thinks that I don't know what she is planning. I have known since the minute that they started falling in love with each other. It was Athena that showed it to me. She told me that I should keep my eye on our cousin and I have to make sure that Zac will remain safe and sound at all times. One of the two I have done, I am just afraid of what she will do to me if she founds out..............Oh wait, she is right here. I will let you know in a few minutes if I will still be alive or not."