Prologue

Disclaimer: This is an old book that I wrote when I was 13 that I have no intent on editing or progressing anymore. The book is completed but the end does introduce a second book which I don't plan to create. This book was an incredible achievement for me at the time and is now a beautiful beginning to my journey.
Enjoy :)

TRAILER UP THERE

I was 15 at the time when it happened. I chased Ricky around.
"Haha, I'm to fast for you, Jason!" He shouted at me as I playfully ran after him.

I followed him around the town and toward the road when it happened. He ran across the road and I followed only focused on Ricky's back.

I ran into the road and tripped over a lump of rogue grass. I twisted my ankle, landing awkwardly on the road.

I screamed for help but none came, only a horrible, horrific pain going over my back legs. All I could remember was some red and blue lights flashing and Ricky hysterical next to me.

No tears left his cheeks just screams, death-defying screams that could wake the dead. He thought it was his fault, it wasn't it was mine for being so idiotic.

~~

I ran to the library to grab some books, I lived in a small town on the border of Wales. It's a nice little place, sometimes we went on holiday to a little place on the edge of the coast.

My favorite beach was along the coastal line.

I sprinted inside out of breath, money in my hand. I scanned the endless shelves for the books I was looking for.
'History of Werewolves' Was the first I saw that I needed.

I am 13 and I wanted to get a graduation later on in life with history. I did art as a hobby but I wasn't that great.

We lived in a town of werewolves, my father used to be the alphas 3rd. I never could get my head round werewolf cultures. Stupid family, stupid werewolf stuff.

I kicked the ground as I looked around for the other two books I needed. I spotted the other one about 3 minutes later. 'History Of Humans' and the final one nearby, 'Basic Art skills.'

I signed those books out and walked home reading the werewolf history one. It was interesting and educational and I liked that. I was a geek, so whatever, we were all humans. Well, Human-wolf.

I laughed at my own thoughts, I was so full of myself sometimes, it was almost annoying.

Copyright © @EmmaCheshire All rights reserved WATTPAD BOOK

My Disabled Mate
Cover By: Ghostwolf1999

This book is dedicated to my friend Harriet, who has always been there :)

Started: Saturday 24th June 2017

!I WAS 13 WHEN I WROTE THIS¡

Be prepared for spelling errors.

Thank you for picking up this book out of all the books on wattpad to read. It means a lot :)

This book has won: