15

Edited

Isabel's POV ~

Jason's grin grew and grew as we sat in the doctors lounge. We where sat opposite a fish tank that had all characters from finding nemo in it. It's mostly used to comfort the kids who are at the surgery waiting to have a check up.

Jason was finally called in and i was allowed to go with him. Next thing i knew i had the stupid grin on my face as well.
"Hello and how can i help you alpha?" The doctor asked Jason.
"I can feel my legs again." He then continued to grin stupidly.
"Okay, will you let me do a few tests on you?" The doctor replied.
"Sure!" Me and Jason said in unison.

He grabbed that small hammer thing that in pretty sure no one knows the name of and tapped it on Jason's knee. A small reflex came, only small but still a reflex.
"Very peculiar..." The doctor mumbled.
"What's peculiar?" I asked a little worry entering my voice.
"The legs are entering a comeback stage, this means his wolf is fed up of them and wants to walk. There are two options for this and both are horrible..." He muttered.

Both me and Jason got rid of our stupid grins.
"If we leave the wolf to carry on this process they may never be able to heal you again. This means it will take as long as a human for you to fully heal." He gave us option one. I hugged Jason's arm, kinda scared for the decision he would have to make.

"Option two is we put the wolf to sleep for a few days so he doesn't heal your legs and you can heal like a normal werewolf. If you decided to pick either your wolf will still be able to fight and the only thing effected will be the healing for the better or worse." The doctor concluded. I smiled at Jason, knowing what he will pick.

"I want to go with option one. I would rather heal like a human than not be able to walk." He then gave me the grin again.
"Okay, come back every week for a check up to see how your doing." He smiled at us, picking up on our good vibes.
"Thank you doc!" I yelled as we walked out the door.

Jason had already wheeled away so i was the one to turn around.
"Oh and, his wolf will be out of action for a few days while it's healing so make sure he's not to sad when you break to him you can't attack tomorrow."

I nodded and walked out, i somehow had to tell him he would have to put the plans on hold but how?
"There you are! come on let's go home." He smiled at me.

How could i tell him Rick is gonna have to wait, he was so sweet and to be honest he was so perfect as well.

~~

When we lay down in bed that night the smile on Jason's face was beautiful and i could help smiling with him. I still had to somehow break the news to home though and he had planned for all the packs to meet to put the plans into place. Great.

"Jason.." I began.
"Yes?" He asked smiling stupidly as he turned over to face me in bed.
"The doctor called me when we where leaving. Your wolf can't move out of your body until the healing is done. This could take months..." I then cringed away

He smiled.
"I know that, so i edited your plans so i won't have to shift." I was in shock. He knew he would, but how?
"How did you know this?" I asked.
"Because i asked him to try heal me." He then hung his head in shame.
"Hey it's okay!" I mumbled at him.
"But that's just it it's not. I am so selfish.." He cried.

I hugged him.
"How can you be selfish when you got me into werewolf culture hey? come on, we can save Rick tomorrow ok." I comforted.
"You right." He spirits then began to lift a bit.
"I'm always right." i giggled at him.
"Yes you are!" He then touched my nose and turned over, beginning to snore almost instantly.

How does he even do that, replace his words with snores. That's when i realised i felt like i belonged...