4

Edited ~ COVER BY Casey_Writes_Forever Thanks so much :)

Isabel's POV ~

After the mishap yesterday I finally agreed to go with Jason to his pack. It's probably for the best seeing as he knocked out my alpha. The alpha will treat me harshly if I stay.

So I met Jason, Ricky and Kasey at 12 O'clock the following morning before the alpha found us. The whole peace treaty thing had gone straight out the window but no one was in denial about the fact Ricky still wanted to sign but he understood.

We got in the car, Jason's wheelchair was thrown in the boot and I helped Jason into the front of the car. Ricky was driving and Jason sat in the front leaving me with Kasey in the back.

The whole journey I spent talking to Kasey about things like his job, his mate, and much more. I liked getting to know Kasey he was nice, and when I was told that he would be my guard, I was almost over the moon.

The reason I wasn't fully over 'the moon' was because he is a guard! I don't need a guard to be someone's mate! I just sat in the car and sulked the rest of the way. By the time we got to their pack it was night. I didn't really know that their pack was this far away until we got there.

We drove into the pack territory and right in front of us as we entered was a small market area. There were stools with people buying what they need. One of the stools where selling furniture!

I loved it, as we drove in there where a few modern cottages and we followed these up for around 2 minutes.
"How long do you keep the market up?" I asked Ricky seeing as he was the only one awake.
"Until 12 at night, we are werewolves so we stay up late and let our wolves out." He replied.

Once we reached the end of the street full of cottages we took a left to find another long line, but this one was of houses. They where all attached to each other and sometimes there was a small break in the attachment then it would connect again. Each house had a small front garden for plants.

Once we got to the end of that road which probably took around a minute we reached a large house.
"This is my house but the betas house isn't far now." Ricky explained.
"Wait what! i'm living with Jason!" I screeched waking up everyone in the car.

"Yes you have to its pack law, once you find your mate you must live with them unless you reject them..." Jason explained rubbing his eyes. There was no way I was going to reject Jason, he seemed so scared about it all.

We drove on for around another minute and then we found a slightly large house. It had a second floor but I doubt it was used much.
"This is your stop." Ricky said as he helped Jason out the car and into his chair.

"Okay..." I got out and began to wheel a sleepy Jason toward the house. I will tell you one thing, I hope I wasn't expected to be his carer! I sighed as I took him inside.

As we entered there was a small light switch. I flicked it and looked around.

 I flicked it and looked around