25

edited

Isabel's POV ~

It's been years now since i last wrote. Nothing has happened and some say that Vampire died of age. I know he couldn't and I knew he was out there somewhere. Calum was now 13 and Lizzie was now 7 and this was our first theme park day out.

The bags were packed and we were driving there now.  The theme park had big rollercoasters with haunted houses and much much more. There was a hotel which we would stay at for a few days.

When we finally got there we booked into the hotel and unpacked our things getting comfy in our room.
"Mum, why does Lizzie get the bigger room?" Calum came up to me and asked.
"Because your older and i know you won't complain as much." I joked.

Knowing Calum he just walked away, he knew his place and i wished i could give him more but Lizzie. When she wants the hugest room she will physically hit Cal until she gets it. I hated when Lizzie did this and we are trying to break the habit. She is much better at controlling her anger now as well.

After unpacking our stuff it was already getting late so we stayed in for the night and waited till the morning for the rides. I kept my two babies in eyes view at all times but the time the night was over and i was holding Jason's hand as he wheeled past the crowds of people.

Lizzie pointed to one of the biggest coasters first and jumped up and down while Calum sighed. He was a great big brother and was holding Lizzie's hand tight so she didn't run of, he knew how overprotective i was of them both.

He looked at me and i gave the nod of approval as he ran with Lizzie toward the coaster. I sat down on the bench opposite and held Jason tight as he wheeled in next to me.
"Your such a great mum you know?" he smiled.
"And your and even better dad." I pinched his nose as i told him this.

He just carried on with his stupid grin and i just laughed. Throughout the day me and Jason didn't go on many rides because of Jason and his wheelchair, people can't know he can walk short distances. It was either walk a lot without chair and ride on most rides or ride on few with wheelchair.

The only rides we really went on together was the merry go round and the big wheel. But i didn't mind i wasn't much of a thriller, i just wanted the kids to have fun.

We soon made it back to the house, Lizzie smiling from ear to ear and so was Calum. I would say i was closer to Calum who even though was 13 loved me more than anything. He gave me a massive grin and walked into his room holding Lizzie's hand. I heard the ripping of sweet wrappers and to be honest i didn't mind.

I lay in the bed next to my mate and hugged him. Tomorrow we had planned to go in the haunted house and the first to scream would have to cook dinner. It was on, i hardly screamed. I loved our little playful love and i suppose looking back...

I used to hate him but now i can't live without the love of my life...

Very very very short chapters at the moment. Last chapter is coming up though!