21

Edited

Jason's POV ~

I put baby Elizabeth to sleep and kissed her head. I smiled into her hair as i walked back to the other side of the room where i found Izzy laying in bed reading.
"What you reading?" I asked as i pulled the front of the book over her finger.
"History Of Werewolves, I haven't read this for a while." She then gave out a little giggle and flicked it over not bothering to save her place.

I remembered the number and flicked back to it.
"I loved this book." I smiled at her love for history as i handed the book back.
"Thanks." She smiled.
"What for?" Curiosity got the better of me.
"For being my mate." She grinned then turned over and turned of the light.

I gave out a happy grin as well and turned over hugging myself. Being able to walk small distances was amazing, the doctor had said that this is about how well my wolf can do and she will be resting now. The consequences are so worth it.

I smiled at the small snoring baby at the back of the room and i knew that my life was perfect right now. I allowed myself to sleep peacefully.

~~

I woke up and rolled over expecting to see Izzy's gorgeous face before i got up and she wasn't there. There was no usual scream of a baby no muffled sound in the kitchen

Just nothing...

I grabbed my wheelchair in a hurry and threw myself into it screaming Isabel and Lizzie's name until my voice began to crack up. Calum walked in rubbing his eyes and then once he saw me panicked fear set into them.

"Daddy what happened?" He asked worried now and no longer sleepy.
"Someone has got Izzy and Lizzie!" I wailed. There was no point in keeping the fear in, it felt as if a piece of my heart had been taken away from me.

Calum gave my leg a hug just as i spotted the paper. It was placed delicately inside Lizzie's cot. I held Calum's hand and walked up to it reading it slow and out loud.
"I, Edwin Charles Jr, Better known as Isabel's 'Long Lost Brother' Has taken her back to where she belongs." I read out.

Calum fell to his knees and my world began to shut down. Blackness overtook my mind making me feel numb, the kind of numb i haven't really felt for over a year now. The numbness i felt when Izzy wasn't around. No tears released from my eyes and no sound escaped my lips.

No words could explain the darkness i felt inside my soul right now. My heart didn't feel whole and my body felt dead. I got out of my wheelchair and walked over to the bed, numb and dead, expressionless. Calum's screams where only just bearable through my dark hollow where i guessed i would be for a while.

My eyes went black and word finally set in.

Izzy was gone and i would have to find her...

My mate was gone, she may not be perfect or beautiful but she was mine which makes her beautiful. Her eyes are the most gorgeous of browns and her hair, the most beautiful auburn. Her wolf was perfect, her shape, she was my world and now she was gone i was her only hope.

I crawled under the covers of my bed and let silent tears finally fall from my black eyes. When i finally felt i could speak to my son in a dad like tone i looked out.
"We will get mum back... We will!" I shouted more to myself than him.
"Okay.." He whimpered.

No one makes my son whimper! This is the moment i felt the stinging pain go across my cheek.

SHE WAS SLAPPED!

My Disabled Mateजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें