17

Edited

Isabel's POV ~

I smashed the window i was looking at them through and picked up rick, he looked in no state to walk.
"Jason, can you walk?" I asked hoping with all my heart that he could.
"I think so" he muttered more to himself than me.

I ran Rick toward James who took over and carried him away, i then went back for Jason. I climbed back through the window to see the scene unfold. My old alpha hit Jason.
"No one hits my mate..." I growled in a low voice.
"No one but me darling." The alpha laughed.
"Let him go" i snapped and snarled at him. he had no power over me anymore.
"Now now, would you not like to know more, like some vital information about the rouges?" He questioned.

I stopped and began to stare at him open mouthed like a gold fish.
"Close it." He shouted at me and i closed my mouth and blinked. He held out his hand to me and i didn't take it.
"Louis... Snoggrass. The head undercover rouge.." I gulped as i bowed my head a little. Then i remembered what he had done to my mate and what he was currently doing to my mate.

he was sat on Jason with a knife that he drew along Jason's bare chest. Jason began to scream out in pain and looked at me with loss, fear, pain in his eye. This is when i shifted.

I let out a low growl toward Louis and then stared at my mate that lay on the floor shrunken over in pain. He whimpered and that gave me power to kill. This man wouldn't give me information on rouges even if it is the last thing he will ever have to do.

 This man wouldn't give me information on rouges even if it is the last thing he will ever have to do

I jumped on to Louis body with great power pinning him to the floor.
"If i am to die you must know, they are coming." these where his last words before i bit into his neck and his head flew off.
His son then caught it.

I forgot about the son and quickly shifted back.
"Izzy!" he squealed as he ran into my arms shaking.
"Evil Louis is dead!" The little boy howled.
"Your happy that your father is dead?" I questioned the boy.
"yes.. he wasn't my father. He killed my family..." The boy then lifted his shirt and showed 3 small scars across his chest.

I watched as his little breath slowly crept up and down.
"Can i stay with you?" he asked slowly.
"As long as you need.." i mumbled into his hair.

Then i remembered why i killed Louis. I put the boy down and ran to Jason.
"Jason...." I muttered. I howled for the pack doctor and didn't stop till he came. The doctor then took Jason away.

I lifted the little boy onto my hip and carried him out while wiping the tears from my eyes. The little boy helped.
"before you where mean to me..." I muttered.
"Alpha made me, he said if i didn't he would kill me..."

None of this information slipped into my brain as Jason's hand slipped away from his body, showing death...

The part of me that belonged to Jason stopped working as the next thing i knew was all a blur. The doctor had put him down and had begun CPR and that is all i could remember when i fell to the floor, darkness flooding my thoughts.

This was all my fault...

~~

I sat by Jason's bed, listening to the heart monitor. Calum, the boy, sat on my lap sleepily watching Jason's chest rise and fall.
"Will he be okay?" Calum asked.
"I think..." I hoped and muttered into his hair. I Hugged him close for the small bit of security and began to cry into him.

Only last week had this all happened, Jason still haven't awoken and i had just figured out something that he needs to know. I began to collect mine and Calum's things and began to take my leave when...
"Isabel..." A week voice arrived out of Jason's voice.

I dropped everything to the floor and ran over.
"Your okay" I cried into his shoulder.
"I'm okay..." I smiled into him as he said this words.
"This is Calum, our son" I indicated to Calum who now sat on the end of the bed.

Jason weakly ruffled his black hair and i began to explain why i had him.
"And this is our little girl..." I then pointed to my belly and smiled, the largest smile i have ever in a long time...