26

edited

Isabel's POV ~

Lizzie, Calum, Jason and I all stood outside the last thing we wanted to do in the theme park. The haunted house. It was made of what looked like an oak wood? It was a darker shade though and had a massive ghost on the front.

As you walked up the steps in the line there were green vines hanging down that you had to walk through. When we finally came to the front there was a cart that would go slowly through the whole thing. At the back of the cart there was a place for a wheelchair.

I took over Jason's wheeling and got him in that part of the cart. I then locked in the wheels so he wouldn't move around during the ride. He kissed my head as i rose to my feet and sat on the front seat with the kids.

I buckled Lizzie in and Calum buckled himself in.
"Everyone ready?" The person controlling the cart said.
"Yes!" we all replied in unison.

We started moving forward and through a dark door. First thing we saw was a massive open room with cobwebs and creepy lights in. Most of the cobwebs where fake there were a few real ones as well.

As we went through the room and up a flight of stairs Lizzie suddenly screamed. The cart was almost in a circle with 6 seats so i didn't see what she screamed at. Then Calum screamed and so did Jason. Suddenly a old women popped out holding a cake with red eyes. The eyes the fell out her head and rolled onto my lap.

I screamed. I tried to get them of my lap but the were so cold and wet it felt strange. As the cart carried on a hallucination came up of a ghost and sat in one of the empty chairs. I laughed at this one.

Next up there was a zombie that came and walked around the cart touching us all one by one. The zombie had cold fingers and felt so real. Last we had a Vampire. Everyone in our family screamed and looked away because of what happened with Edwin all those years ago.

I didn't see what the Vampire did. Finally we were out.
"Thanks for riding!" The man said as we unclipped our belts. Once we were free we scurried away back to the hotel to pack up. We agreed to leave tomorrow.

~~

The car ride home was quiet but comfortable. Calum had fallen asleep with his music in looking out the window and Lizzie was on top of him.
"They are so sweet when they sleep." I told Jason.
"Yeah..." He then scratched the back of his head.

"What's up? still that Vampire?" I asked.
"Yeah, no one can understand what i went through. I thought i had lost you and i felt like cheese. If i didn't hold myself i would crumble." He muttered under his breath so he didn't scare Calum.
"I know how you feel." I replied.

I then took one of my hands of the wheel and placed it on his arm.
"Everything will be okay." I smiled at him.

~~

??? POV ~

"We need them back! I need her back, before she left i should have told her!" Edwin screamed at me as he slashed toward my face. He did this a lot to me.
"But sir. Why do we need their daughter?" I decided to finally ask.
"She's a Lycan.... The most powerful type of werewolf there is... She can turn me back." Edwin replied.

"That girl is what we need and if we need it we get it. Face your fears Edwin." The voice echoed through the den.
"But father i can't!" Edwin screeched up into the black hole above us.
"You can when you know you can deep down inside. You can be a werewolf again, and one of the most powerful at that!" Edwin's father from above explained.

Edwin huddled into the corner.
"I shall think about it father..." He whined.
"Sir shall i go see if they are home from wherever yet?" I asked. Only my question forced him to turn around and slap me.
"No more spying!" He screamed at me. His spit landing lightly on my nose.

I brushed it away and took myself out the room, stepping over the dead body. He always had the reminder of a dead body to those who entered with bad news. Everyone always had to put a small spin on it to get away alive. This doesn't mean unscathed though.

I took the blooded knife out my pocket. There had to be more Lycans out there right? More of the most powerful wolves right?

~~

Isabel's POV ~

I finally settled into my own bed, hugging Jason.
"You know your really don't need to lay so close." He whined playfully.
"Oh but i do." I smiled at him and flicked his nose.
"Ow!" He yelped.
"No problem!" I giggled.

He rolled over still playfully and i got out of bed and ran to the other side.
"Just because we are older and more matured now doesn't mean we don't need to kiss anymore." I replied to his playful rudeness.

He smiled and he kissed me.
"No it doesn't." He giggled back.
"I love you." I said.
"I love you too." He smiled back.

I had him, and he was mine he was...
my disabled mate...