Tickles

"Harry... wake up..." Draco gently shook Harry as the raven haired boy slept.

"Harry..." Draco said it louder this time, but Harry didn't wake.

"Harry... Harry... HARRY!!" Draco yelled and Harry stirred but didn't open his eyes.

Draco sighed and stared at Harry's sleeping figure. With his chest rising and falling. Draco was dazed for a few minutes when he suddenly heard Harry snoring gently. He chuckled and moved as gently as possible in front of Harry.

Then Draco held out his fingers and dug them into his boyfriend's sides.

Harry shrieked like a little boy and squirmed around on the bed as Draco kept on tickling him.

"S-stop stop stop..." Harry could barely breathe as Draco was killing him with itchiness.

Draco was laughing along with Harry and Harry knew instantly what to do to stop Draco.

He sat up with all his might and kissed Draco. As they kissed, Harry carefully slipped his hands to Draco's sides while the blonde melted into the kiss, unaware that Harry was about to attack him.

Harry swiped his tongue across Draco's lower lip and Draco opened his mouth and they battled for dominance as Harry stretched out his fingers, ready to poke his boyfriend.

As Draco moaned into the kiss, Harry jabbed his finger into his boyfriend's sides, causing Draco's moan transform into a scream of laughter.

Harry couldn't help it but fell into the floor, laughing and rolling around.

When Harry finally settled down, he looked up and saw Draco glaring at him. Which only made him laugh harder.

"You ruined the kiss!!" Draco huffed. "N-no one t-told you to wake m-me up like th-that..." Harry was gasping for air desperately as he laughed.

Draco couldn't stop himself from smiling as he looked at Harry laugh and roll around on the floor. He was so cute.

Draco finally couldn't hold it back and he pounced onto Harry and grabbed his hair, kissing him and stopping Harry from laughing.

Harry quickly melted into the kiss and they were tangled on the floor like that for about a few minutes when they finally broke apart, needing oxygen.

They smiled at each other and Harry said, "Let's get ready for 'bed'."

"I'm glad I tickled you. " Draco smirked.

A/N This is my first one shot so hope you guys liked it.