Birthday Surprise

Harry woke up to Draco's gentle breathing. He spent two more minutes staring at his adorable boyfriend's face, then he walked out of the room as quietly as possible.

According to his plan for Draco's birthday surprise, he was to make breakfast, which included: French toast, green salad, a green apple, and a cup of milk. Then he has to go back into their room and pounce on Draco just to wake him up.

Then Harry was to go get breakfast for Draco. Along with his surprise for him.

So Harry prepared breakfast for Draco and went to his room. He stopped at the doorway and looked at Draco, who shifted his body and laid on his stomach with his hands under the pillow.

Harry smiled at how adorable his boyfriend was and then got next to the bed. He bent his knees, then swung himself with all his might onto Draco, yelling, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!"

Draco jolted awake and his attention snapped toward Harry, who jumped toward Draco's face and showered him with kisses.

Draco smiled happily and Harry said, "Are you hungry?"

"Yeah. "

"Let me go get breakfast. "

Harry went out and returned within a minute, carrying Draco's breakfast on a tray.

"Here you go, love. " Harry put down his breakfast and kissed Draco's forehead.

Draco finished his breakfast and kissed Harry.

"Thank you." He smiled.

Harry was nervous about giving Draco his birthday surprise, but he gathered his courage and took a deep breath.

Draco looked at his boyfriend who looked really nervous.

"Are you okay?" He asked.

Harry didn't say anything but took out a beautiful green box and opened it, revealing a ring with two alphabets, D&H, engraved on it, which stood for Draco & Harry.

"Will you marry me?" Harry looked up and Draco had tears in his eyes.

It was like Draco lost his voice, but a few moments later, he roughly said a "yes" and tried to hold back tears of joy. Harry smiled and slipped the ring onto Draco's finger. Tears of joy were now pouring out of Draco's eyes.

He couldn't stop himself from pulling Harry in for a long, passionate kiss.

When they pulled away, there was this big smile on Draco's face and he felt like he wasn't going to frown ever again.

Harry smiled even wider and kissed his bride again.

"I love you my little ferret. " Harry whispered.

"And I love you too scarhead."