Man Baby

Draco's P.O.V
Harry and I were walking down the street and talking about when I will learn more about muggle stuff.

"So I'm gonna teach you how to use the microwave and the oven, " Harry was saying.

That was when a sudden sound came from nowhere and I jumped so hard that I knocked the wind out of a person beside me.

"What was that?!" I exclaimed as Harry laughed at me.

"It's only my phone. " Harry said, pulling a shiny black rectangular something out of his pocket.

I jumped backwards and pointed at that thing with my shaky finger cautiously.

"Th-that thing is a killer!" I stuttered out, making Harry laugh even louder.

Harry was gasping for breath by the time he finally settled down. "What're you laughing at? You didn't teach me about phones yet." I glared at him.

"I'm sorry but you're just too funny since you were afraid of a phone. " He said and started laughing again.

I sighed and dragged him toward our car. "Who's driving?" Harry asked innocently and I stared at him like he lost his mind.

"If I don't know how to use a phone then how would I know how to drive? Our lives are probably gonna end today. "

"Oh, right right. " Harry mumbled.

We rode in silence, which was unusual. "Sooo..." I said awkwardly. "Wanna cuddle all night or...?"

Harry pulled into a parking lot next to a shopping mall.

"Never mind then..." I said. He smiled and said, "follow me. "

When we went into a store called Apple Store, I realised what he wanted to do.

"You know I'm bad at explaining so choose a phone and we could go to that guy ad he will explain how to use your phone. " he said pointing to the guy with brown hair who was standing next to the cashier.

I chose a white iPhone 7 and went over to Harry.

After all the explaining and stuff, we finally arrived home, and it was already time for dinner. Harry took his time teaching me how to use the oven and I cooked chicken. So much for beginners but anyway it's good!! I mean, it's edible!!

After that we went to our room and fell asleep which our arms around each other.

A/N soz this is kinda boring but hope you liked it. Luv u guys.