Animagus

Two cute little animals were playing together on the sidewalk of a muggles street. One fluffy raven furred kitten with extremely bright green eyes and a cute little white furred puppy with stormy grey eyes.

Muggles looked at them and took pictures. About a minute or so, the two animals trotted away toward an apartment.

When the two arrived the apartment, the kitten jumped onto the puppy and both of them transformed into human form. The kitten being Harry and the puppy being Draco.

With Harry on top of Draco, the blonde was unable to move under his boyfriend's weight.

"Get off me!" Draco laughed as Harry refused to do so.

Harry smirked and bent down to kiss his boyfriend. As they kissed, Draco turned and rolled on top of Harry, who licked Draco's lower lip and they battled for dominance, with Draco winning and Harry let out moan as Draco's tongue roamed his mouth.

The pulled away needing air.

After a few seconds of gasping for air, Draco crashed their lips together again.

As they kissed, Draco's hand moved to Harry's belt and Harry grabbed Draco's hand to stop him from removing his pants.

"D-Draco not n-now..." Harry stuttered. Draco pouted but removed his hands from Harry's belt.

"We could do this in bed." Harry smirked.

"Sure."