Television time!

Draco and Harry were watching TV in there penthouse in the muggle world.

They had chosen to watch this random channel called "Actors' Thoughts".

"So what do you think about the book, Harry Potter? And what do you think about the character?" A muggle female interviewer asked Daniel Radcliffe, who was Harry's cast in the movies.

"Um, I think the book was hard to understand and our movie helped a lot. " Daniel said, and Harry yelled, "The book? Hard to understand? The movie? Make it bloody better? The movie wasn't even the tiniest bit like what was happening in the book!"

Draco chuckled at that and continued watching.

"Harry Potter, the character, was a bit too spoiled and fake. "
A/N guys help idk what to write for the bad things about Harry cuz he's perfect to me.
"Me? Fake and spoiled? Come on! You're the one who's spoiled and fake here!!" Harry ranted.

Then it's Tom Felton's turn. He was asked the same thing.

"I mean, Harry's only a character from a book. And Draco Malfoy wasn't any better since he was so mean. " Tom said.

At this point, Draco looked as if he might break down the TV.

"Chill chill we can just change the channel. " Harry said grabbing Draco's fists.

They changed the channel but didn't really pay attention since Draco was still ranting on and on about how the casts said they were only *cough* characters from books *cough* and that magic was just a lame thing that ruined people's lives (ahem!) and Draco yelled, "Look what magic brought us? Together!! Because magic = Hogwarts! And Hogwarts = together!!"

Harry was trying so hard not to laugh at his husband. But he didn't want to let Draco know that Harry was laughing at him so he asked, "Wanna cuddle all night?"

"Why not?" Draco smirked and they headed to their room.

A/N this one shot wasn't that long but I hope you liked it. I got this idea from my friend who is also a huge fan of Harry Potter. And hopefully this isn't too boring for you but I'm still running out of ideas and the only ideas that came to me were from my friends and there aren't much ideas so please please suggest some ideas. Thx and luv u guys.