bonus chapter

"Shit!" Ron exclaimed as the glass bowl slips from his hands and lands on the floor with a loud crash, startling the still showering Hermione upstairs.

"RON!! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE NOW??" Her voice rings through the hallway.

There were loud thumps as if someone is stomping on the floor and the next thing Ron knows, his wife comes crashing through the door.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TROUBLE I HAVE GONE THROUGH CLEANING UP YOUR MESS??" Hermione screams in Ron's face, gesturing toward the pile of broken glass next to the trash can.

"Sorry..." The man mumbles, hanging his head.

Hermione sighs.

"Ron, I would appreciate it if you would stop being so careless one day."

"I know." He leans in to kiss his wife.

They pull away and head to the kitchen.

"You have no idea how lucky you are to have such a beautiful cast." Ron tells Hermione as they sit down on the sofa to watch a movie called Harry Potter.

"Ron. You do know we literally have the same appearance right?"

"Well, that's not my point."

"Then what is it?"

"My cast looks so stupid."

"I'm pretty sure that's why he's your cast."

"HERMIONE!"

"Okay okay sorry! I was just stating a fact..." Hermione smiles.

The couple stands up and head to their room.

"Where shall we go?" Ron asks as Hermione locks the door.

"Hmm..." she turns around while thinking of where they should go. "Maybe Disneyland?"

"But we have to pick Rose up from school first. "

"We can give her a surprise by taking her there. "

"Sounds like a good plan to me. "

"MOM!! DAD!!!" Rose yells as she spots her parents making their way through the crowd.

"Rose! How's your day?" Ron smiles warmly at his daughter.

"Pretty good so far. "

"Rose?" Hermione says, catching Rose's attention.

"Hmm?"

"What do you think about going to Disneyland?"

"DISNEYLAND??" A humongous smile lights up the girl's face.

"Yes. Disneyland. " her parents chuckle at the sight of their beautiful daughter.

"YES YES YES PLEASE I WANT TO GOOOO!!!!" She squeals happily, jumping around.

"Okay! Let's go!" Ron takes his wife's hand and drags her out of the school gates with Rose leading the way.

A/N - so this is the last chapter! A reader suggested a Romione chapter so here it is! Did you like it? thanks for reading and love you!