A glaring contest in the hallways

"Watch where you're going Potter." Malloy sneered as he bumped Harry with his shoulder.

"Fuck off. " Harry muttered.

"What did you just say?" Malfoy turned around and glared at Harry.

"I said FUCK OFF!!"

All the people around them were staring like they were expecting a fight.

But the fight never came, instead, the two boys stood there glaring at each other and thinking the same thing, I can't possibly hurt my crush....

By the time Harry finally gave up, it was already dinner.

"Do you theriously fink Malfoy likes you?" Ron asked Harry through a mouth full of chicken, spraying chicken bits everywhere.

"Harry doesn't think so since he thinks Malfoy is straight. But that's my opinion all the same. " Hermione made a disgusted face at what Ron did.

Harry only rolled his eyes at the conversation and said nothing. He got up and walked over to the Slytherin table and towards Malloy.

"Malfoy--" but he was cut off by a group of 5th year girls who were batting their eyelashes and giggling like idiot.

Malloy rolled his eyes and thought, I knew he was straight.

Harry ignored the girls and went back to the Gryffindor common room.

He slumped into one of the soft couches by the fireplace and fell asleep almost immediately.
---
"Here comes golden boy and his precious little friends. " Malfoy spat as the golden trio walked past him.

"Shut up Malfoy. " Ron shot.

"Give it a rest won't you?" Hermione sighed.

"That's right keep talking. " Harry groaned. He'd been so tired after all the things that had happened and he was tired of all this.

"Oh Potter's pissed!" Malfoy cooed.

Harry stood up and glared at Malfoy like he was about to slap his head off.

Malfoy smirked but glared back at him, challenging Harry even more.

People around them stared once again like they were expecting a fight.

But, instead of glaring and fighting, their lips met, gaining "aw"s and disgusted sounds.

"I knew it!! Crabbe you owe me 5 galleons!!" Pansy clapped her hands together.

As Harry and Draco kissed, hands lost in each other's hair, people exchanged money and wolf whistled.

Harry was about to deepen the kiss when someone cleared their throat.

Snape.

The boys were shocked at what they saw. Instead of seeing Snape glaring, he was smiling. That's right. Smiling.

"I've just won a huge bet with Dumbledore and he's gonna be so pissed at the fact that he has to make me DAD professor, " he smirked. "Also, get a room. And you may skip potions. " he added to the boys.