Truth or dare

All the eighth years sat in the Slytherin common room.

"Alright guys, let's play truth or dare. If you refuse to do the dare, the person who spun the bottle will choose a person who has to have sex with you. Understand?" Pansy called out to the group and everyone nodded.

Pansy spun the bottle and it landed on Seamus. "Truth or dare?" Pansy asked.

"Truth."

"How many girls have you dated?"

"I never dated any girls. " Seamus replied and everyone laughed since everyone knew he was gay.

Seamus spun the bottle and it landed on Ron, who chose dare and had to run 50 laps around the castle, and returned with a sweaty body which looked like he just took a shower with clothes on.

On and on the game went, and it was about an hour when the bottle finally landed on Draco, and it was Blaise who spun the bottle.

Draco chose dare. "I dare you to strip into your boxers until the next two rounds. " Blaine said, smirking.

Draco blushed but went into the bathroom and came out about a minute later wearing his boxers, which was green with silver Snitches on it. Harry couldn't help it but stare at him.

Then Draco spun the bottle and it landed on Pansy, who chose truth and was forced to tell everyone that she was dating Hermione, and that she was a lesbian.

Then Pansy spun the bottle and it landed on Harry. "Truth or dare?" She smirked.

"Dare. " He chose dare because he didn't want to be forced to tell everyone who his crush was.

"I dare you to jump into a bathtub full of ice and stay there until the next 5 rounds."

"No I can't do that. You know I hate the cold. " Harry'd rather have sex with someone than soak in ice.

"Then you are gonna be having sex with... Draco. " Pansy looked as if she was trying to hold back her laugher but failed, and burst into laughter at their expressions along with everyone else, except for Harry and Draco, who looked at each other and blushed furiously.

"Do it! Do it!" Everyone chanted and started pushing them toward Draco's room and slammed the door behind them.

There was silence for a while. Then Harry broke the silence, "We have to do this, don't we?"

"It's not a dare so..." Draco replied uncertainly.

"We don't have to do it then. "

"But what if I want to?" Draco asked.

Harry smirked and places his hand on Draco's waist.

"Then let's do it."