Roomates Part 2

Draco woke up to Harry's gentle breathing. He was so cute like that, with his head lolling sideways and his mouth slightly open.

Draco moved and Harry woke up. "Oh. You're awake. " he said, yawning.

Draco smiled at him and Harry said, "Honestly, you're way more cute and attractive in person than the photo. "

"I don't need the photo to compare it with the real you to know how beautiful you are. " Draco said truthfully and Harry blushed.

Draco opened his mouth to say something but was cut off by Harry falling off the couch along with Draco and ended up on top of him with their faces pressed against each other, and so we're their lips.

They pulled away, blushing furiously. They looked away from each other for a moment and then went to their beds.

"I-I like you, Harry. " Draco said from his bed.

"I like you too. " Harry looked at Draco, who was smiling.

Draco got out of bed and walked toward Harry's. He bent down and kissed Harry, who melted into the kiss instantly.

After about a minute, they pulled away and smiled at each other.

"Be my boyfriend?" Draco asked.

"Okay. " Harry smiled happily.

---
A/N Hey guys, thanks for reading my oneshots. And feel free to pm me for requests. Love you all!