Roomates Part 1

No magic A.U.

Draco was new to college and he'd be sharing a room with someone.

He was sitting on the couch of his room reading a book when someone opened the door.

Draco looked up from his book and he was greeted by a beautiful raven haired boy with bright green eyes. The boy smiled at him and sat down next to Draco.

"Hi, my name's Harry. " Harry put out his hand and Draco took it. "Draco. " he smiled.

"So... you're my roommate? I saw your photo on the bulletin board in the list of new students. " Harry said and Draco nodded.

"You're so quiet." Harry told Draco, who said, "Nah I'm just tired. "

"You wanna take a nap?"

"Oh it's fine. "

"You sure?"

Draco nodded, then, after a few minutes, his head started lolling sideways and then he fell asleep, his head on Harry's shoulder.

Harry couldn't help but stare at his roommate. He'd fallen in love with him ever since he'd laid eyes on the blonde.

He tried to resist the urge to bury his face into Draco's hair, which smelled like green apples.

Harry carefully moves Draco's head and placed it on his lap, just to make Draco feel better.

Draco shifted in his sleep and snuggled closer to Harry.

It was already nighttime and Harry had been sitting there for an hour or two, and his eyelids had started drooping.

He eventually fell asleep.