Talking to myself

Harry's P.O.V
Okay. Okay. Okay. I'll admit it. I have a huge crush on Draco Malfoy and I just can't stop thinking about him oh crap this is potions class and Snape's looking at me OH GOD CONCENTRATE HARRY!!

Thoughts of Draco swarmed around in my brain as he sat next to me.

His eyes are so beautiful and his hair is just-- GAHHH FOCUS HARRY!!!

Let me just look at him for one second... I turned my head toward his direction... he's soooo beeeaaaauuuutifulll... SNAP OUT OF IT GODDAMN IT!!

Oh god he's looking at me someone save meeee.

"Mr Potter and Mr Malfoy this isn't staring contest class. If you don't focus on your work then both of you will get extra homework!" Snape said.

Thank Merlin Potions class finally ended. Everyone started filing out of the room and I left behind, wanting some free time alone. But unfortunately for me Draco is staying behind as well oh well I guess I'll just have to go out then.

But as I started to walk toward the door, I felt a hand grab my wrist and pull me back into the room.

I turned around to face the person.

Oh god.

It's...

"Draco what are you doing?" I tried not to stutter.

"I think... I think I like you..." Draco stuttered, oh god the way he's looking into my eyes make me feel so weak. SNAP OUT OF IT AND SAY SOMETHING YOU DUMBASS!!

"I uh... I uh think uh I like you too." Oh great job Harry you just ruined the moment by acting like an idiot.

"I mean I uh... REALLY??? DID YOU JUST SAY YOU LIKE ME!!" I yelled like I lost my mind. GODDAMN IT YOU SON OF A B*TCH!! ACT NORMALLY!! but I can't...

"D-Draco I uh..." I was cut off by his lips on mine. I kissed back and it was like I got my brain back. His lips were soft and warm and it feels so good.

Oh crap he's pulling away.

But I finally got my normal voice back and smiled, "I love you too, Draco. "

A/N sorry guys this doesn't really make sense but hope you enjoyed it!