Scorpius is gay... wait what?!?!

A/N soz guys I haven't posted anything in a while but here I am so ya.

Albus's POV

A/N Yazzz finally I'm writing Scorbus. Oh btw I will write more Scorbus oneshots and if you want more Drarry ones, TELL ME IMMEDIATELY. idk why I typed that in capital letters but anyways let's get into the story.

I'm openly gay and me and some of my other friends have started drifting apart. (Although Rose is supporting me. ) I mean, to be honest, having them leave me alone is a lot more peaceful.

Flash back starts...

One afternoon, I was walking down the hallway, all alone. I was looking down at the floor so I didn't register the fact that someone was walking towards me.

I groaned as I ran into the person. When I looked up, Scorpius was there.

"Sorry. " I mumbled and quickly walked away.
---
At lunch, I was talking to Rose while walking into the great hall.

When we walked past the Ravenclaw table, I overheard Scorpius saying to some girl, "You see, I'm gay! And Albus is definitely straight, how would you think he's ever gonna like me?"

Okay. Let's get this straight. So Scorpius is gay and he likes me.

Wait... WHAT IN MERLIN'S UNDERPANTS??? HOW DID I NOT REALISE MY CRUSH WAS FREAKING GAY AND HE LIKES ME!!!

I melted right there on the spot (not literally but you get what I mean).

I glanced at Scorpius and he was staring at me with a nervous expression.

Oh shit he's staring what do I do??

But he's so cute...

Nope I shall continue my "long journey" to the Slytherin table.

I decided to turn my focus back to Rose, "...do you think so?" SHIT!! She's asking a freaking question and I didn't know what she was talking about!!!

"Umm, yea." I smiled awkwardly. I chose that answer because depending on her happy expression I was supposed to answer yes.

"Good. So from now on, you are officially gonna be doing all your work with Scorpius. " she announced happily.

"Wha... OH FUCK YOU DIDN'T!!" I screamed.

Flash back over...

I sighed and continued walking to potions.

When I walked in, a very stinky odour hit my nostrils.

Apparently, Hermione, our potions master, was teaching us how to make nail polish. A muggle thing for girls to put on their nails to make them prettier.

The boys weren't interested so they sat around playing with random stuff while girls giggled and tried to put on some nail polish.

I scrunched my nose up and walked to the last seat at the side of the classroom. I sat down and looked at the person next to me.

He had beautiful blonde hair and stormy grey eyes. Perfect soft lips that tasted like green apples. (don't ask how I knew but I just did)

Oh crap I just realised it was Scorpius. I scanned the room for other seats but all of them were taken.

I shifted uncomfortably and glanced at Scorpius, who was blushing feverishly. I felt myself blushing too, so I looked away and thought about other stuff.

Scorpius was somehow my cousin since my dad said Scorpius's father, Draco Malfoy, was my uncle. Which means uncle Draco was my dad's brother.

They had different last names so I thought of dad lying to me.

"Uh, Albus? D-do you think girls are attractive?" Scorpius stuttered.

I guessed he was bad at starting conversations at awkward times.

"Not really. " I chuckled. "I like boys more. " I added, then covered my mouth at the huge mistake I just made.

Scorpius stared at me like he couldn't believe his ears. So I assumed by the way he looked he didn't know I was gay.

And by the way I acted, he probably knew that I had a crush on him.

"I... I mean--" I was cut off by him crashing our lips together. I melted into the kiss and our lips moved in sync. My arms wrapping around his waist and his hands got lost in my already messy hair. I swiped my tongue across his lower lip and before he could respond, someone cleared their throat.

Hermione.

When I looked at her expression, she was smiling. "You guys can skip potions since you don't have to do anything anyway. And get a room. Or else I'll take points away from your houses. " she laughed at our embarrassed faces.

"Go on!" She urged.

Then we finally smiled at each other and got up to head to the ROR (Room Of Requirements) like nothing happened.

A/N there you go guys! A long one shot! Hope you liked it. Well it's kinda boring but I promise the others might not be as boring. Also, comment guys!! Comments are my life source! And thanks for reading. (I'm currently running out of ideas so please suggest some of them. )

Word count: 805 words