Detention

Harry's POV

"Potter's never finished his homework for potions. See how irresponsible he is? Look at his two best friends, one incredibly stupid, one smart. I still don't get why could his two best friends can leave him when they fall in love. And how can a smart girl fall in love with a stupid guy? I mean they're just completely opposites!" Malfoy mocked in front of me.

I gritted my teeth. It was true. Ron was stupid and Hermione was very smart. Even I thought them being in love was a joke, which wasn't. But still, how could Malfoy just talk about my friends like that in front of me?

"I wonder how does Potter even survive with Weasley being so stupid? And how does Granger even survive by helping the two brainless boys think?" I balled my fists, trying so hard to resist the urge to punch him in the face, but I failed.

I punched Malfoy in the gut instead, and it wasn't a strong punch, since I didn't want to hurt him. Malfoy, being so naive, punched me, with as much force as a bull running into a wall has (sarcasm).

This time, I punched his jaw. Payback time. He punched me back. When I was about to punch his chest, Snape came in and saw us having bleeding faces.

We both grimaced as Snape grabbed our ears and demanded,"Detention for you two. Your actions are unacceptable. "

I glared at Malfoy and he did the same. After potions, we went to the room full of trophies, and there was the Mirror of Erised.
***
Draco's POV

I stared into the Mirror of Erised. There was me, standing there and Harry's arm was around my waist. Head on my shoulder. We were both smiling brightly.

I was too absorbed into the reflection that I didn't notice that Harry was doing the exact same thing as the Harry in the mirror was doing. I smiled even brighter. And the Draco in the mirror did the same. Then Harry turned me around and kissed me.

Our reflections did the same.

Then I understood. I've got what I wanted. Harry loved me. So that's why the Mirror was like a normal mirror.

We broke apart and we smiled at each other.

"I love you. " I kissed him.

And since I knew Harry couldn't speak because of his sore throat, I knew he loved me back. Just by judging his actions, I knew he does.

I smiled to myself.

And this was probably the best detention ever.

"I love you. " Harry croaked.

***
A/N I'M BAAAAAACK!!
I'm sorry this wasn't a long one shot but hope you liked it and it was sweet enough for you.

Also 2K reads!! It's a double of 1K in a week's time!! I'm dying.

P.S. VOTE AND COMMENT!!