One

Monte

"Monte what did I tell you about smoking in this damn house? I just got that bleach smell out like Jesus that already smelt like bounce that ass! Please Monte smoke out side or better yet stop smoking"My mama said to me as she closed and locked the window.

I chuckle "Alright mama I'm sorry. I'm about to leave anyway"

She looked at me with a frown. "Why? You're always out. Dinner ain't the same with out you." She walks up to me and caressed my cheek.

I swatted her hand "Mama things aren't the same anymore I gotta go mom love you"I walked passed her grabbing my coat I walked out into the cool Winter weather.

I dropped my cigarette and stomped on it before I started walking to the Garage.

The Garage is for the failures. And the people who want to be dead. The day Jelaya stabbed me in the back I wasn't ever the same. You know the saying "People Change People'....? It ain't no joke that shit is true.

Making it to the garage I sat down next to Aurora. She has purple hair and tan skin. Very pretty female. Now if I was straight and full man I'd go for her. But I ain't either one of those.

"Hey burpy!"she giggled hugging me.

"Hey Aurora...Where's Cameo?"I question.

"He had to take a bathroom so he's in the shit"She giggles.

"Aurora you need to stop drinking alcohol"I said looking at her.

"But I like the mall"she said.

"That's not what I said Aurora"I said rolling my eyes.

"Heyyyyyyy Rora who's this"This unknown boy pops out of no where.

"Ugh Mon..... I forgot"she hiccups

"I'm Monte who the hell are you?"I question.

"Oh me? I'm Sean but everyone calls me Supreme"He smiles his deep ass dimples appearing on his cheeks.

"Good for you Sean"I said before Cameo walks out of the bathroom.

"Monte what you here for today"He said smiling smugly at me.

"You got something that'll make me loosen up a bit?"I question.

"Yeah I got you boy"He said before going to the back me at his heels. "Just got a new delivery of these pills."He said showing me 10 red and white pills.

"How much for twenty?"I question digging into my back pocket.

"Forty"he said. "It's usually One hunnet. But you my best customer and you still going through some tough shit."He said.

"Thanks Cam"I said handing him a fifty. "Keep the change cause you the best drug dealer in town" I said.

"Alright you really know how to sweet talk a nigga"He said smirking at me.

"I ain't sweet talking just being real that's all"I said shoving the pills into my pocket.

"Alright nigga I got to go night man"I said before walking out.

"Wait you walking out there by yourself?"Sean said as I was about to leave.

"Is there a problem with that?"I question irritated.

"N-no do you need a ride?"He questions.

"No I'm fine Night Aurora"I said.

"Bye Burpy!"She yelled to me.

I rolled my eyes before walking home

The house lights were out as I entered the the house. I know it's late but my dad would usually be up. Even so the peace in the house was stronger than the bonds of hippies.

I took of my coat and put my shoes by the door. My mother is known for being clean in this house. She is also known for her snappy sassy additute.

Gotta love mama. Can I get an Amen?

Walking up stairs I could here the fabric of my socks connect with the polished flooring. Making it to my room I turnt on the lights. Seeing my puppy sleep on my bed. Mentally aweing I took off my layers of clothes until I was just in my tank top and shorts.

I got under the covers which caused my dog to wake up. It crawled under the covers with me and with that we both were knocked out.