Twenty Five 1/2

Bonus chapter on why Lilya and Delaney broke up. And why Delaney has a attitude around Lilya just about all the time.

 And why Delaney has a attitude around Lilya just about all the time

A few months back
Nobodies P.O.V

It was blazing hot in the garage. Cameron was spitting orders at people and Aurora still remained high as ever.

Lilya walked in with a bottle of Hennessy in her grasp. "Aye wassam Lilya What are you doin here?"Cameron asked. Lilya plopped on the couch.

"I'm looking for Delaney. Have you seen ha?"Lilya asked as she popped open her bottle.

"No I haven't seen her. Why what's up?"Cameron said as he lit his cigarette sitting right down next to Lilya causing Aurora to take that as an invitation to sit on his lap.

"She caught me "cheating" on ha and I need to tell ha it isn't what it looks like"Lilya explained burying her face into her hands.

"Why you put quotations when you said cheating"Cameron wondered as he took a drag from his cigarette and blew out the smoke.

"Because I was set up! My ex framed me the fuck!"Lilya shot up in anger.

"How the fuck did she frame you?"Cameron asked. "Cause I ain't following"

"The bitch tried something on me and I pinned ha' to the wall. I can't help that I have great sex appeal. And then that hoe done grabbed ma' face and kiss me"Lilya paused before looking at Cameron dramatically "That bitch had someone take pictures and framed me. Later on that week the pictures got to Delaney and I ain't seen ha' nowhere"

"Damn and once you do Delaney wrong she won't even really give the time of day to talk to you"Aurora pointed out as she bounced,wiggled and giggled happily on Cameron's lap as one of her favorite cartoons started playing on TV.

Cameron resisted his urge to groan as he looked at Lilya. Lilya wanted to be immature and smirk but she just lost someone that she loved fucking with and loved dating.

"Right how am I supposed to explain shit if she won't even utter a look in my direction!"Lilya wailed. "Imma kill that bitch! Imma kill her"Lilya sobbed as she gulped down her Hennessy.

Cameron awkwardly patted her back "Calm down I'm pretty sure she'll come around"

She didn't after that. Delaney ain't really utter a word to her. And even though Lilya told her the truth. Delaney couldn't bring herself to ever trust Lilya. Even when she did believe what happened. Delaney couldn't help but wonder this wouldn't happen if Lilya wasn't with her ex in the first place. And Delaney asked why she was with her ex but Lilya didn't want to answer and it remained the same. Delaney rolled her eyes and didn't even utter a word to Lilya. And Lilya keeps on trying to flirt with her and get her back.