Twenty Six

Bangin with the girls 💫 pt.3

Monte

Monte

The car came to a stop and I looked out side the window. And when I tell you my jaw dropped. My jaw fucking dropped. The house was fucking beautiful. I couldn't ever believe that people actually deal here.

Hennessy got out the car and stretched a bit. "Damn this place is garbage" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"What do you mean this place is garbage"I got out the car Poison following right behind.

"This is just the meeting spot. Their actual gang house is much bigger than this"Hennessy scoffed grabbing her gun and shoving it in the band of her pants.

I looked at Poison a lollipop hanging at the edge of her lips,her music still blasting loud and two guns in her back pocket.

"What are you waiting for fool get your gun ready! You ain't gon' know if they're actually willing to do the deal with us! And try and kill us by force"Hennessy said throwing a gun at me.

I almost dropped that mother fucker. I played like it was hot potato before I firmly got it in my grasp.

"Are y'all ready"

Poison nodded her head and rolled her eyes basically telling her to get on with it. "Yeah I'm ready"I responded and she nodded.

"Aight then let's go!"Hennessy said as she walked up to the door us following behind her.

She raised her fist and knocked three times and a girl opened the door. I almost choked at what she had on. It was just a thong and heels. No bra! No nothing! Her big ass titties were dangling in my face and a collar was laced around her neck.

"Visitors"She bit her lip and her eyes gazed over us seductively. "What do you guys want?"She asked pulling out her gun while her other hand trailed down to her underwear.

"Slow your role. We're from a gang a few hours away and we were sent here for a meeting with your boss"Hennessy averted her eyes from the horny needy girl in front of us.

She put her gun down to her side and told us to follow her. Luckily her pink long bundles covered her ass. Which I was grateful for. Just because I was born male and I have a pussy doesn't mean I want to eat one. Very lewd of me to say but I like cock. Sucking and fucking.

She bent forward and knocked in the door. Giving us quite a view of her pussy and ass crack. Poison just looked. Like she didn't give a fuck at all she gave the girl exactly what she wanted. To have her pussy stared down. Hennessy just picked at her nails and I just continued to make a stank face at thotianna right there.

"Come in!"I heard from across the door and the pink haired broad opened the door revealing. A girl smirked as she told yet another naked woman to leave the room.

"Sorry I didn't expect for you guys to get hea so soon"The lady folded her arms. "Have a seat if you will"

We all sat down and the lady bit her lip "Damn Cameo told me y'all was coming to meet up wit me be he ain't tell me y'all was fine as fuck"

"Now lemme introduce myself ma' name is Eclipse and I'm the boss of the gang The Matriarchy"

I don't know why she was telling us. We already knew that. I didn't know her name but we all knew what gang she was from.

Hennessy nodded "Nice to meet ya. I'm Hennessy" She pointed at Poison "That's poison" Poison shot up two fingers and did a small little wave with them. Then she pointed at me "That's Royalty. Now that that's out the way we can get down to business"

Eclipse nodded stretching her arms back. "I contacted Cameo cos' I need fifty drug delivas' comin' my way"Eclipse explained. "Stock is low hea' and people keep on comin' back fa' mo. Our drug delivas' take they precious time and that causes us to lose money"she explained.

"And how much are you willin' to pay Eclipse?"Hennessy asked sitting up a little bit straighter. "Each and every one of our trucks are one hunnet' grand. That would cost you five mil. No gang is that reliable to pay dat much money"Hennessy acknowledged.

"Woman are Loyal people. It's if he's willin' to give the fifty trucks. Then we are willin to pay"Eclipse grinned before snapping her fingers.

Girls from y'all to short thick to skinny came out holding brief cases. I mentally counted them. It was exactly fifty of them. "Each Of these girls are holding bands that equal up too a hunnet' grand in each case"Eclipse describes.

Poison immediately got up and opened one of the cases. Eclipse watched with a grin as Poison sniffed the money and checked to see if it was real. Don't understand why she sniffed it.

Poison sat down and nodded telling us it was legit. "Eclipse I'm gonna call out boss and he will send out the trucks. You betta not shoot us"Hennessy threatened. "So put whateva guns you have down while I'll make this call. All of y'all"Hennessy ordered.

Eclipse debated for a second and then dropped her gun and told everyone to drop whatever weapons they had too. "We wasn't gon shoot we really need these delivered"

Hennessy nodded before calling Cameo and putting the ringer on speaker.

Ring

He answered on the third ring and I almost choke when I heard moaning and skin slapping.

Hennessy made a stank ass face.

C: Hello Hennessy is there a problem

H: There isn't a problem. They seem legit boss. The matriarchy are willing to pay.

C: Imma send the trucks out now—Aw Fuck you so f*ckin tight

Hennessy quickly hung up that short disgusting call and smiled at Eclipse awkwardly.

"The trucks should be here by morning"Hennessy informed Eclipse.

Eclipse smiled brightly "Excellent. Ladies go on a head and load up their car with the money"She instructed and they all walked out. Some giggling that Eclipse was so hot.

"Where did Poison go?"Eclipse asked seeing that Poison was gone. Hennessy nearly smirked "She's just keepin an eye on your ladies"

 Hennessy nearly smirked "She's just keepin an eye on your ladies"

Eclipse•Played by @ soulfloetry

That went extremely well. Despite street shooters blowing up the car and possibly cops that are now roast beef....

Sorry I've been busy