Three

Levi Montes Dog

Monte

I walked in the house with Levi and mamas nutella plus a couple drinks for myself.

"Welcome back"My dad said on the couch playing GTA 5.

"Hey dad"I said sitting down next to him.

"Monte do me a favor and hand me that remote"He said pointing the remote right next to his foot.

I looked at him. "Dad why can't you get it?"I question.

"Its so far away"He said reaching for it and touching the remote.

"BUT YOU'RE TOUCHING IT!!!"I shout.

"Am I really? Kalista get your son. He's legally blind!"Dad shouted to mom.

"Why you so blind? Monte huh. Why you so blind? I am not touching the remote!" He said pushing the volume button.

"Dad!"I scold him.

"Can't hear you TV is magically getting louder!"He shouted over the sound of Franklin talking.

I shot up out my seat and went to the kitchen. Giving mama her two containers I had gotten myself one as well. This shit is good. And with me smoking I get the munchies. This shit is gooooood.

"Thank you so much. Do me a favor and help me set up the table your sister is coming along with your brother and your nephew and sister -in-law"She said opening her nutella and dipping her finger in it. She moaned in delight.

"That's me in that nutella container. I'm making your mom moan"My dad whispers in my ear causing me to punch him in the gut.

"Ouch!"He said pouting.

"Dad that's fucking disgusting"I shudder.

"I know. That's why I said it!"He smiled sheepishly at me.

My mama pinched my father's cheeks.

"He makes me moan all the time"She winks at me.

I gag. "I'm going upstairs"I said.

"Yeah go change"She said before kissing my dad.

I am mentally throwing up.

😒😯🤐

When I was done getting dressed I walked downstairs. Mama forced me to where a long sleeve dress. I wore my puma x fentys with it.

"Oh my godddd! Monte I missed you so much"My sister Melahni said jumping off the couch and hugged me.

"You look sexy yasss some real eye candy. Meeeowwww"She said causing Levi to bark from upstairs.

"Mama forced me to wear it"I said rolling my eyes.

"You should dress like a female more often you look so fucking cute! Which reminds me! I bought you hella clothes mama said you needed some stuff and some make up too"She cheered before running outside to her car along with me dragging behind her.

I love my mom and all but wth