Four

Monte

"Bye yah"My mama shouted as they reached their vehicles.

A neighbor then yelled "Shut the fuck up its twelve at night!"

"I KNOW THE FUCK YOU AIN'T JUST DISRESPECT ME LIKE THAT"My mama started yelling.

I walked into the house rolling my eyes before going upstairs.

Tomorrow I'm going to the garage. I done got my stuff taken by my sister. She said it was 'dangerous' and threw them shits.

I took off the dress and shoes. Mama don't like it I don't wear shoes when we meet up with someone.

When I was five she nearly ripped my fucking ear off. That shit feel like a centepede is running around in your ear. I shiver thinking about it.

I sat on my bed as Levi went over to his little pup bed.

"You think I should dress like a female?"I asked Levi.

He jumped off the bed and started running around in circles.

"I'll take that as a yes"I sigh exhausted.

"Night Levi"I said before turning off the already got light.

Hearing Levi yip. I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.

The next night

I tied my hair up into a puff. I slid on some skinny jeans and a long sleeve white sweater Melahni had bought for me. I grabbed my big fur green coat and slid it on along with my,Uggs,gloves,hat,and scarf.

I walked downstairs to see my dad knocked out with my mom on the couch as a horror movie played on the TV screen. Candy and empty nutella containers were sprawled all over the floor.

I grabbed my house keys and slid out the house locking the door behind me.

😒😯🤐

I had made it to the Garage. Walking in Aurora screamed bloody murder.

"Cameo! There's an inuber"she screams.

Cameo and Sean both run out the room with guns in their hands. Both pointed at me.

"Who is you?!"Cameo shouted.

"Put yo' gun down . How do you not notice your best fucking customer?"I question.

"What the fuck you mean I don't know you!"He said.

I sighed annoyed before taking my hair tie off causing all my hair to fall.

"Monte?"Cameo questioned.

"Yes nigga it's me"I said before tying my hair backup.

"You finally stopped dressing like a nigga huh?"Cameo chuckled putting his gun down.

"Is there a problem?"I question.

"Naw you look better dressed as a female"he said

"I've been told."I said rolling my eyes at the stupid nigga that stood before me.

"Really what you need today?"He questioned.

"Nothing for now. Just came by to hang out as all"I said remember what my sister said.

"Yeah burpy wants to hang out fucking!"Aurora cheered.

Cameo looked at her before planting a kiss on her cheek. "You crazy Rora! That's why I love you"Cameo said to her.

"Aww thank you Cameo I too you love"She giggles before burping like an idiot.

I sat down on the couch.

"So hows business?"I question.

"It's been aight' we making fast money. You need some money?"He question looking up at me.

"Nah I need a job nigga. I make money working over at the theatre and shit but...I want stacks"I said picking at my nails. I need to get these bitches done. Fucking dirty as shit.

"Oh aight. I got you. You can start working wit' Supreme."Cameo said to me.

"Oh aight. What's the job? and When's the job?"I question already excited to make big bucks.

"There's this nigga everyone calls him Lupito or something like . He's supposed to be trading guns,weed,and cash to us this Saturday. But that nigga is a snake I want yah to send him to the grave a long with his buddies. And take whatever yah want from his place aight?"Cameo explains to me.

I nod understanding what to do.

"Wait I always thought yah was just a small group of people in here just getting high."I said.

"This is just our selling spot. The real gang is all over. We got workers too. But Lupito no homo got some good shit and we need it"Cameo explains.

"Aight cool!"I said almost screaming in happiness.

Yah hoes doubted me. Said wouldn't ever be nothin' but a broke ass intersexual gay faggot. Well look who bout to make big bucks and drag all you bitches to the ground? Me.

I made it and now yah breaking. Imma have my own house by then. In college getting another career. And wiping my ass with cash. While yah still in the crack pot.

Who's laughing now?