Twenty Two

Monte

I twerked around the room. I was feeling myself. My parents were gone on a vacation for the whole entire month and that has lightened up my mood.

Listening to Cardi B and smoking a blunt. My computer was hooked to the speakers and although I didn't have my phone I remained fine throughout the week.

"I do what I like I do I do"I sung loudly and horribly. Levi prancing around me.
I was free to do whatever I wanted in this house while they were gone.

I was never this wild at all but I just felt great today. I woke up to cooked breakfast on the counter with a note saying that they were going on a cruise and I was happy to have the house to myself.

I heard someone chuckling as I turned down the music and I looked up to see Aurora staring at me with a smirk on her face.

"Aurora what the hell are you doing here?"I asked "How did you get in?"

Aurora grinned as she showed the spare key that she must've found under the rug. "You haven't been showing up Monte. Like I need my bestie to come my way oh and I brought—Aurora paused for a second as she took off her pink book bag. She rummaged around and pulled out a whole bunch of weed.—Weed Lets get faded!"

I laughed "I already have a blunt Rora"I replied. And she shrugged before handing me some BackWoods and a bag of weed.

"Is there no such thing as getting more high Monte?"She said pulling out her lighter and lighting her blunt.

I shook my head in disbelief and turned the music back up as we smoked weed. Aurora made rings and laughed as they floated into the air.

We were high as shit and all of Auroras movements looked like they were in slow motion and every ruffle in my shorts hurt when I brushed my hands against them.

I smoked a lot.

Aurora started giggling and I just watched as she waved her hands in the air. I started giggling as well as I saw a little fairy floating around.

"What the actual fuck?"Another voice came and we both looked up giggling. Cameo and Sean were brushing weed clouds out just so they could see us clearly.

When did they get here?

"Cammy!"Aurora giggles as she hops on Cameo and gives him a hug. "You're so pretty Cammy did you know that"

Cameo sighed "Why am I not surprised?"As he kissed her lips and I laughed.

"It's because you're Cameo!"I took another drag and let the smoke fill my lungs before releasing it upwards through my mouth and inhaling it back through my nose.

"How many blunts did you guys smoke?"Sean. I rolled my eyes at him. Even though I was high I still managed to have an attitude towards him.

"Leave bitch nigga unless you're returning my phone!"I dragged out .

Sean retorted saying "I hope them bitches get stuck. And Like I said before unless you gonna tell me why I'm your problem you ain't getting it back"

You're not my problem its the bitches you fuck

Cameo eyes widened a bit before he looked around awkwardly and Aurora went silent for a second. Before he took her out the room.

"What?"Sean asked.

"Huh?"I looked at him.

"What did you just say?"Sean asked as he closed my door and locked it looking me directly in my eyes.

"What did I say?"I repeated before pausing "What the hell did I just say?"

"Something about the bitches I fucked?"He pointed out trying to refresh my memory.

I froze. I said that out loud. But I was glad I was high because I would've freaking slapped him and told him to leave. But now I can just laugh it off and that's what I did. I laughed my ass off.

"Explain to me Monte cause I don't understand"Sean raised an eyebrow.

"I don't either!"I wheezed out as I took another drag from my blunt. "Don't know why I fucking like you cos' you're an aint shit nigga! But I do"And I knew there was no stopping me pouring out my feelings at all. "But don't worry though I'll get over your aint shit nigga ass!"I smiled at him and bursted in a fit of giggles.

Sean paused for a second "Wait wait wait wait wait You crushin on a nigga?"

I looked at him like he was retarded "Nah I'm crushin on a wall"

Sober me was screaming at me to stop talking and shut the fuck up but high me didn't even give two fucks.

"Now can I gets ma phone back bitch?I asked him. He dug his hands in his pockets and handed me my phone.

"Aight y'all ready to go?!"Sean left the room.

And then I realized he ain't feel the same way which I knew. But I had a lil bit of hope.

And after that they left.

So uh yeah um High Monte has noooo filter at all (Sober Monte doesn't either tbt)

But now Sean knows 💫

Yayyyy......🙁