Nineteen

Vivianne in the Multimedia

Monte

I raised an eyebrow at the thick blue haired girl in front of me. I was rough around the edges. I was tough and I didn't take shit from nobody. But this kind of hurt me a little bit. Supreme wasn't gay and I fell for a nigga I realized that I could never have.

I wasn't even going to lie this girl was beautiful and was a queen compared to me. I closed my eyes trying to force the tears back down.

I don't even like him I tried to reason with myself. I realized that crying was fucking stupid and I didn't want to fucking cry over this shit.

We all had our ways of dealing with grief. Some liked smoking to they forget their own name. Some like fucking bitches I understand. But I actually thought he liked me. And this is what I fucking get for putting my guard down. This is what I fucking get for pushing my trust issues aside and warming up to this nigga.

I regretted everything my stupid ass decided on all of that shit. He was no greater than that fake deceased bitch. He was trying to get me to leave so I could avoid seeing this.

Was I wrong for being upset? I didn't even really know.

"Hi"I said faking a smile.

She looked at me with a smirk "Hey you're really cute"

She knew what was going on here. And she seemed like she was enjoying every single moment of it. She was eating this up probably waiting for me to flip my shit. But I wasn't going to. I couldn't let Sean realize that I had fucked with him. That I actually had feelings for this nigga.

"Thanks so are you..."I trailed off before looking at Sean whose eyes held nervousness. "Well I'm going to get goin. You guys have a...great rest of your day sorry for your lost Sean bye"And with that I left.

I went home and walked up into my room slamming my door and throwing myself onto my bed. I didn't even cry that night I just felt empty. I didn't love him but I actually started to like him like that. And I ain't know baby my mother didn't raise a pussy.

But soon after my mom came into my room and ask me if 'I was okay' and with a sad smile I replied as a tear slid from my eye "Heart Break syndrome"

Short but Here it is Trust Issues is no longer on hold