Forty

The lil toolbar thing on my joint ain't working....but anyways
I want to thank everyone for getting my shit too first place and I held it for a while and I'm in top 3 rn 2nd and third are my rankings. And I'm shook because my stories be ass but thank you 😊 and onward to the story.

Aurora 🌈

Being sober gave me anxiety. I didn't like being aware of my surroundings and wherever I was I'd rather be drunk out of my mind then be here.

A inked man walked in a angry mug on his face. I didn't want to be here, I wanted to be with my boyfriend my player two. But instead I was in an unknown warehouse.

I wasn't like the others in our gang. I didn't go out much like someone with my job would. I stayed in and smoked until I forgot my own name. I drank until I couldn't speak actual words.

I didn't know why but it brought me comfort and now without my therapy I was scared, and I was never scared. "Oh? So you're Cameo's little thing?"He smirked.

"I know his aggy ass is gonna come looking for you"The unknown man crossed his arms and kissed my cheek. "And I'll shoot his ass and let him watch me fuck you senseless"

My eyes watered. I hated being week. Being strong was always the way. I was taught that at a very young age. Although me and my parents weren't the closest, they taught me things that I took seriously.

Even when I was drunk out of my mind. "Who are you?"I spoke strong. My voice didn't waver at the man in front of me.

It was almost sad seeing such handsome men be such fucking freaks like this man in front of me.

I didn't know him but judging my how harshly he spoke of what was mine I just knew him and Cameron had history together.

I didn't have much on me but I just knew I had to find out.

Monte 🌪

"Sean"I shook Sean. He slept throughout the entire day being a lazy bucket of ass.

Cameo insisted letting him sleep in while he went out to go and check everywhere for Aurora.

The bastard didn't wake up. I through my leg over his waist and straddled him. Poking at his face. He was a heavy sleeper and one day he might be dead and we wouldn't know cause this nigga wanna take a in coma nap.

We searched for some leads on Aurora last night so we did get to chill that day but, I wanted to chill with his annoying ass.

I saw his brows contort as his large hand rested on my ass. I scoffed realizing that Sean was up and most likely just enjoyed the position we were in.

"Stop playin moe!"I whined mushing his head. Sean opened his eyes and furrowed his brows "The fuck is a moe?"

I shrugged "I don't know,it's just slang I heard off the internet" Sean mushed my head back "Yo ass stupid"He snickered.

"I thought you was from DMV"I shrugged. I didn't think he was from dmv I just didn't want to sound like I was testing out slang. Even though I was.

"I ain't from there...I'm from out hea" He laughed out loud "And I know your dumb ass lying"

I pouted. I liked him but he was annoying as fuck. I leaned in for a kiss until Lilya barged in.

"Oh shi-My bad...Cameo gotta lead Com'n!"She yelled.

I hopped off of Seans lap and ran out the room we were in. He got up following hot on my heels.

We were gonna find her.

—————————

Short but worth more than a dime 🥵