Twenty Eight

Monte

Monte

(A Little more over a month later)

"Damn I'm surprised you actually didn't smoke in the house once baby good job"My mom planted a kiss on my forehead.

I actually I smoked a lot. But I cleaned up and lighted candles around before they came home. "Yeah mama I am a good child"I grinned at her.

"That still doesn't change the fact that you need to move out"My mama looked at me with her mama look  and I placed a hand over my heart fake offended.

"Actually I'm moving out in four days" I said pointing at some of the boxes that were already packed.

"I said I was moving out soon and I went out and looked for apartments. I took one that wasn't too far from here. It has a pretty view of the city and it was already furnished. I just needed to bring my own decor and blankets and shit."

My moms face turned into a frown. "No baby I was playing you didn't actually have to go and buy yourself an apartment!"She whined.

I laughed "Yeah okay ma and next thing you know I'd be getting my ass beat for smoking in the house"

She pouted "I'm going to miss you Monte" My dad laughed "Relax sweet heart he said the house wasn't too far from here. Now come in here and finish unpacking your luggage"

She rolled her eyes and got up "Yeah Yeah Whatever"She said before walking out of my room.

Half of the boxes that were already packed were filled to the brim with cash. The rest was my clothes. All I had to do was pack my shoes and my covers...and my weed....and my guns.
My soaps. And Levi's stuff.

I basically didn't have my shit together. What can I say though? Moving is hard as hell.

Me and Sean still weren't talking. To say the least I was glad. I made an absolute fool out of myself. I regretted it. I probably always will.

Rora😂😙👑:
Party @ Aarons place 🤩

Monte😩😈😒😷:
When?

Rora😂😙👑:
Tonight bitch get ready we on our way

Monte😩😈😒😷:
Ard 1

I turned off my phone and quickly showered and got dressed. I haven't been to any parties since fucking high school. I'm nineteen and this is just my break year. Going to college next year so I need to be living life to the fullest.

I smiled at myself. I thought I looked good. No let me rephrase. I knew I looked good as fuck. And for someone who doesn't really give a fuck bout his looks.

Rora😂😙👑:
Bring yourself outside we're in the car

I saw the text and ran down the stairs slipping on my shoes and grabbing my keys. "I'm goin out!"I informed my parents before leaving the house and jogging up to the truck.

Cameo unlocked the car door for me and I got in trying to ignore the fact that Sean was in the seat right next to mine.

"Hey Monte!"Aurora smirked deviously at me. I averted my eyes from her as Cameron pulled out my drive way and drove us to the party. I knew exactly why she was smirking like that. It was only because Sean was sitting next to me.

"Hi bitch"I rolled my eyes at her she put her hand over her heart in mocking hurt. "Why must you be so rude to me?"

I scoffed "You know exactly why"I seethed. Aurora grinned "I do"She wriggled her eyebrows and then drew a heart around me and Sean.

I rolled my eyes as a blush grew at my cheeks. I looked over at Sean to see his reaction to Auroras little shenanigans. He actually smirked along with her and let out a laugh.

I just sighed in frustration and turned my body towards the window. "I like you better when you're high!"I fired back. Aurora laughed "Me too"

"Okay y'all we're here. Are y'all ready to get turnt"Cameron asked as he stopped the car. I was shocked to say the least. It wasn't gross vomit on the grass or drunk people swimming in house fountains. People were actually legit dancing and smoking weed in the mother fucker.

We all got out the car. Let see what joy this brings us.

 Let see what joy this brings us

Montes fit 🔝🙈