Thirty Nine

Monte

We've been looking around town for the past twenty five minutes. We didn't spot a perky pink and purple haired girl.

At this point we were all panicking but Cameo was even worst. After we all checked our spots we met up with Cameo at the spot he took. He was screaming curse words and crying his eyes out.  What ever happened to Aurora will be found out soon. Hopefully. When someone takes whats  Cameos. It never ends well.

"Fuck! How could I be so fucking reckless?!"Cameo beat himself up. Shit I would too if someone I truly lover and cared about was gone.

Sean patted Cameos back trying to make him relax a little bit "It isn't your fault Cam relax. We gonna' find her" Aaron nodded in agreement "Yeah don't worry about it Cameo we ain't gon stop looking for tha' nigga that took her."

Cameo huffed "It is my fault because if I said something sooner everyone would've known to be cautious and safe outside! If Monte and Jamie went alone for drop offs they would've been gone too! And then it'd really be my fault because ya boyfriend got snatched. Now tell me if I'm wrong"He angrily vented.

Sean and Aaron paused for a second and Cameo nodded "As I thought! It is my fault and now my girl could be getti-"Cameo choked on his words until he broke down.

I know this ain't the right time to say this but this is kind of awkward. I mean Cameo was seen to be so tough and shit but he loves his girlfriend with all his might and now she gone...and now he's crying like he isn't the gang leader. Just himself. Just human. Without guns or nothing.

We all caved in like a bunch of highschoolers on the last day of school and hugged Cameo as he cried. "We're going to find her I promise"Delaney soothed as she hugged him tighter.

●●●●

After a while of looking some more we came home. Cameo was still beating himself up about his girlfriend. We don't even know where she could have been. The slightest clue. We even looked around to make sure she wasn't in the Garage either.

It was currently 3am and everyone was sleep except for me,sean,and cameo. Cameo constantly made calls to see if anyone saw her out there before the disappearance. And we all knew cops wasn't an option instead of helping find her they would arrest us.

Everybody bunked in different rooms. Cameo told us thank you and told us to get some rest and said he would get some rest too but I don't think he would be sleeping anytime soon.

I turned my body and looked at Sean "Hey"I whispered. Even though the room wad sound proof I just felt the need to whisper. Sean's eyes met mine "Hey"

"I'm scared"I started. "Aurora is gone it's almost like the sun was taken out of the sky. When will we find her? What if we don't find her?"I spoke. "I miss her just as much as Cameo and you and all the others. I'm so scared...what if they do what Zolan did to me to Aurora?"My voice shook a bit. I've never been scared like this. But Aurora and Cameo had my back throughout highschool when I got bullied and the thought of her being hurt when she doesn't deserve it..really makes me upset.

Sean grabbed my waist and pulled me closer to his chest. "Baby boy relax...We are going to find her. If they even think about laying a hand on her they got another thing comin' Them niggas ain't shit and when we find them it's over"

I could hear Sean's heartbeat. It was beating fast. I looked up at him. "But you're not relaxed"I pointed out. He chuckled "Your point? Just get some rest,tomorrow we'll be looking again"Sean pushed me away from him pecked my forhead and then my lips and then pulled me back to his chest. "I've been trying to sleep for hours now. Hopefully this position can help me out."

I wrapped my hands around his waist. Hopefully.

They still haven't found her WTF!

GET OFF YOUR ASS AND FIND HER

*remembers I'm the author and laughs awkwardly* ohhhh righttttt

Well I know this is short but I got a chapter uploaded....I'm thinking about making a new story soon.

I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter

Don't forget to vote follow and comment for more